Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexcapital - Forexcapital.info

xetang

ForexCapital is a private investment company focused on investing in high-technology companies and Forex trading.

We offer great short-term investment opportunities for all people around the globe. ForexCapital is here to help you achieve your financial goals.

ForexCapital provides investors with opportunities to invest in carefully configured, high yielding investment plans. We have developed a great earning opportunity for anyone looking for investments as a source of income.

Investment PLANS:

Bronze: 7% daily for 15 days!

Min $10.00 - Max $100.00

Silver: 5.5% daily for 20 days

Min $100.00 - Max $500.00

Gold: 4% daily for 30 days

Min $500.00 - Max $5000.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://forexcapital.info/

Please use the Invitation code zozo278 to sign up

Huh...i don't think this program is what investing in,7% as the daily roi would surely give us 105% as the total returns after 15 days,it means that investors would only make 5% after 15 days as the profit,this is too low,it is not worth risking,i would prefer to stay aside for this one

I think with a gain of 7% daily for 15 days we will only get a profit of 105% of the program, these advantages are indeed very reasonable profits can kiota get from a hyip program but it seems to me the benefits offered is too low, admin might be able to increase profits is to be 110% 120% because the profit is pretty standard with the deadline for 15 days

Since the roi offered in this program is so low,this has made monitors not to invest in the program,no single monitor that is listing this program http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/forexcapital.info?final=1

I guess monitors can't afford to risk there funds for the low roi offered in the program,i don't think that investors would invest in it since monitors are not monitoring it

• 1 month later...

i dont imagine think your hyip requires more clearance mainly because its on the net from last 14 days and will be proving that it's a respectable hyip along with came here to pay investors. i do believe now new investors ought to make investment within this hyip mainly because this hyip looks safe.

Since the roi offered in this program is so low,this has made monitors not to invest in the program,no single monitor that is listing this program http://www.allhyipmo...al.info?final=1

I guess monitors can't afford to risk there funds for the low roi offered in the program,i don't think that investors would invest in it since monitors are not monitoring it

I don't think that it have any problem here because we too should note that many HYIP sites, even they don't have good status in monitors as Yespayday, Share4wealth,... they still can run good and pay out very good during very long time before add some monitors as we have seen at this time, I too hope that this site too is same, although they don't have status in monitors but we too can see that they have good script and their plans are too very reasonable

Though the site have a very unique script i am just thinking it would be good if they even add some security measures to the site because that is really very important now a days because attackers are very much targeting this type of websites . Since they are long term investment plans we should think before investing in this program .

• 1 month later...

As far as I understand this site is paying only to those people who have invested their money. It does not pay to cheaters and scam monitors. :) As for me I have invested and got paid for 2 months. :D

I received my first payment on $200 deposit! :)

Date 04/27/2013 18:09

Batch 141773148

From U0001013 (ForexCapital)

To U7053199 (LRAda)

Amount $4.80

Memo Payment #1 (GOLD Plan Deposit, 2.4% Daily) from www.ForexCapital.info to LRAda

• Upvote 1

wow,i don't know this program is still on,i was an early investor on the program when the program was still very much new online and i guess i have to say the admin of the program has done a good job with this program,i never knew the program will last this long.well according to my research the program is still paying and the program is now 83 days online

• Upvote 1

For me the terms is quite long and minimum deposit here is reasonable, i don't find that will become a big obstacle for admin. But it seems this program is paying as i found some payment proofs in the other forums and mostly investors seems come from US not and few countries in Asia, so far there are decent number of active investors here.

I'm pretty sure if this is a very good investment program, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a long time and will continue to provide payments to investors until the expiry of the specified time to make such gains