Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is the best operating system for you?

mj_14327

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Windows 7 64bit would be the best choice for me, it has good features and its outfit is nice looking too. It's better than XP because it's hard to find XP 64bit version plus XP isn't so stable. Linux is better than Windows in my opinion, but it doesn't support a plenty of games. So I prefer Windows 7.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer Windows 7. There's a lot of improvements/advancements in Windows 7 and the security is also high enough.

Your unit is really secluded when you're using Windows 7. Lots of updates are going in Windows 7.

But right now, I'm still using Windows XP, but I'll upgrade to 7 already. I've tried using Vista already, but I don't recommend it.

It requires high Video card, that's why it's no compatible in my unit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would prefer Linux operating system as it is the open source operating system and there is no fear of viruses and worm.

Everything is available at a click of button and there is no need to spend for even a big software's and drivers whereas in windows even for small update we have to pay.

Yeah i agree linux is popular as well as economical - most of the code we can get free as open source,

but this all depends on one's need - recently when my laptops hard disk crashed i found that hiren's mini xp is the best operating system

in such situation as we can work without a hard disk booting with CD rom and amazing i am able to explore internet without a hard disk.