Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is the best operating system for you?

mj_14327

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been OSX SL user for over a year now, and I don't see many reasons to go back to Windows anymore. Although I do have Win7 installed on dual boot for (very) random gaming, that's all the use I can make up for it. But if I ever was to get a PC again, I'd install Win7 on it, no questions asked.

• 1 month later...

I like most windows sp2 and windows 7 very much. windows Xp sp2 is very fast and support all drivers too. Windows 7 is good and also awesome and already fixed most of the drivers too. it is looking very stylish and support all new software and games too.

• 3 months later...

It depends on many factors. You should take a look at specs of your pc. For example my notebook accepts win xp and vista but i cant have 7. 7 is good if you are looking for performance, but all around vista is the best. Every computer allows it, and its suitable for every task you need to do.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I’m difficult to get used to the new products, but I immediately rated Windows 10 well. I had a Mac for some time before that and I really missed such simple programs as Outlook. This becomes important when your electronic correspondence can become the basis of communication with customers. I installed Windows 10 and immediately made a transfer of my email - https://www.outlooktransfer.com/products/mbox-to-outlook-transfer/  However, this isn't the only software add-on that I gladly took advantage of. Has anyone else abandoned Mac in favor of Windows?

• 6 months later...