Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

chrisfeeney - chrisfeeney.com

chrisfeeney was created to help and enable all people to increase their wealth safely and easily without working and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit. We are not a ponzi scheme, we don't rely on new investors to pay our members. Also, and though we offer a few consistent investment plans, we are constantly looking for the best possible scenario, always with our members' interests in mind.

Day Plan

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $300 1.80

Plan 2 $301 - $800 2.80

Plan 3 $801 - $5,000 3.80

Plan 4 $5,001 - $100,000 4.80

Calculate your profit >>

Week Plan

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,500 12.60

Plan 2 $1,501 - $3,000 19.60

Plan 3 $3,001 - $10,000 26.60

Plan 4 $10,001 - $100,000 33.60

Calculate your profit >>

http://www.chrisfeeney.com/index.php?ref=zeusgold.com

1.8%-4.8% daily roi cannot be said very high for a short to medium term hyip

Last plan requiring very high minimum of 5001$ there is very low possiblity of investments in this plan

So the effective roi may only range in 1.8-3.8% daily which is quite reaosnable and

1.8% profit daily on a investment of 1$ onwards is really good offer.

If you through what they said. They are not a ponzi scheme and they don't rely on new members to pay old members. Isn't that what all hyip are? A game where which always will come to end? Though this particular program look normal and the minimum to test it is very affordable.

The site plans are well structured taking in to account reality. The site is only paying on the trading days and this clearly shows the site intends to earn and pay its investors rather than pay it from the new deposit funds

The site can be expect to run long and the investment in this site plans can be considered secured and the plans are more practical

site design looks good and have a good ddos and ssl protection...

plans also looks reasonable and stable for long term investment...

I can see this program has a good status on some famous monitor so I think this program is legit now...

also referral program looks very interesting with 10% to 15%...I'm sure this will atrract many member to promote their's referral link...

Again, Hyip with offering low minimum invest sometimes attracts me to join. I invest here with a little buck. buck that I can afford to lose. the good thing is After withdrawing first payment. It's really instant.

Yes, and this encouraged me to invest in this site, because this is the right time,

in addition to that the design of the site seem professional, and the advantage of well-protected

I feel comfortable with this site, although I do not like dealing with sites that have opened since a considerable period,

and this site began almost 42 days, a period is not short .

I was just wondering what is the reason behind for the admin to have the credit card picture in large size in the site home page

First i though the site may also accept payment via credit card so that i can deposit by using my credit card and enjoy profits from the site while having 45-55 credit period from the card but when i checked the payment processor its only LR and pm so i dont understand whats the logic behind to publish the credit card picture in the website