Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ACFX - Ultimate FX Fight

starwar1508

ACFX is proud to present our brand new Forex Competition – Ultimate Fx Fight, made to please all the competitive traders out there. This is a live account competition of trading skill and knowledge.

Competition will start on February 1st until February 28th 2013, so you will be able to show your trading skills and win incredible prizes we prepared for you. One lucky and skilled trader will win $20,000 and that is not all, second, third, fourth and fifth place will split another $20,000.

During this real account competition traders can enjoy 1.5 pips VIP fixed spreads. We also prepared generous bonuses up to 40% Welcome and 50% Redeposit.

For more information you can visit our Forex Competitions - Forex Trading Competitions or you can contact our friendly support for any questions and doubts.

Trade smart, win the Jackpot!

Refuse to lose!

• 4 weeks later...

i have read your post. but its too difficult to contest in real trade and so risky. is there have any demo contest??? because i have not enough money and i always trade with micro account. If they have demo contest then it will be very helpful to me. please inform me about this.