Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

passivedailyincome-passivedailyincome.com

bolfhyip

Still one day left for the site to be fully launch and i have seen that the earning opportunity of the site is really good and i am very much satisfied with the investment plans . but lets hope to see the better results in the site after they have launched fully .

This HYIP is not ready yet. It is not launched yet here. There is still one day left for the launching date on this HYIP here. Well, this is very nice thing for us to see the preparation made by the Admin of this HYIP is good enough here. Hopefully the payment on this HYIP here can run good here.

This site now too have ran completely a day already and we can see that their status still is very bad when don't have any good status from monitors and still only have a monitors listed at this time, but I'm too not surprise with their status because they paying with buying and almost same sites is not good status early in monitors

Though this site is giving double money after 40 days later but it can be possible. Because any powerful businessmen can give 2.5% daily. But I don't like Payza on HYIP, because Payza doesn't support such king of program. I request the admin to make it EgoPay insists of Payza. Now we need to wait to see some monitor with paying status.