Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex now is one of the Online Business

luke1

As long as there is a chance people would gladly to do that, as we can see forex that we know is totally different than forex which we see in history. Before, it takes few call to get one pair done but right now with few clicks and only in matter of seconds we can earn money, some traders even can reach more thousand dollars in few seconds.

Forex basically is the same it is all about buy low sell high and the one that we buy or sell is currency or to be exact we should called it exchange. What makes forex now and forex before is medium. Today's foreign exchange, people trade through fibre optic/wireless connection, internet to be exact. Before it is either go to the broker or through phone which limit forex growth, but now with internet forex spurs anywhere.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Forex start to become an online business because through this way it becomes more effective from the cost side and availability. With more effective cost, the lower barrier is possible and increase people's money which circulated inside. This will bring better result for all people around the world, thus make forex as the most liquid business ever, especially its spot part.

• 2 weeks later...
Even before now, Forex has always been there but the advent of the internet made it a whole lot popular and pronounced among other forms of online earning. Making money from Forex or trading in the real sense has turned to something you can achieve with just a click of a mouse. Forex as a business that can be done online is something you have to do from the comfort of your own home.

yeah, trading forex has a good online business to collect some money, a lot of benefit but many risk too, trading forex must with a good preparation to take an advantage in forex trading

We should start to minimize the risk of this business by starting with learning and practicing on demo account, learn the risks first so then we can learn how to minimize it well...

Forex is a business that is conducted online, many benefits we can get from this forex. With the mobile mt4 then we can trade anywhere without   place limitations. So that we can trade with a maximum.

Yes this is giving benefit for many people around the workd because they can take part in forex business only from home forex can treat as home based job like as housewife if they wiling to learn forex, actually they also can making money from this business, but of course required knowledge and smart brain to learn forex

Forex now is an online business but before i think around 2000 forex already entered online business fully at least in few countries, but right now it becomes more global than ever. But it doesn't mean it would give benefit for many people, the fluctuation of the price thanks to speculator which is mostly or 90% are forex traders.

• 5 weeks later...
As we can see the popularity of forex is growing day by day and we can simple say that now a days there are many people showing interest in forex business . The main reason for such a huge popularity is forex allow traders to start trade with a very small deposit and the earning opportunities are equal for every one but only skilled persons can sustain . 

We should start to minimize the risk of this business by starting with learning and practicing on demo account, learn the risks first so then we can learn how to minimize it well...

It will useful; for beginner to use demo account to spent time learning with the market using virtual money and it will always free from losing real money, backtesting system in demo account also will good if not only few week but for few month will better

Forex trading is the most profitable business these days. Everyday a lot of people join it, due to its several benefits. A trader can work as long as He/ She wants. There is no limit to the amount of money a trader can earn. Therefore forex trading is now considered as one of the best online businesses.

Forex trading is the most profitable business these days. Everyday a lot of people join it, due to its several benefits. A trader can work as long as He/ She wants. There is no limit to the amount of money a trader can earn. Therefore forex trading is now considered as one of the best online businesses.

BUt I think beside forex promising unlimited income , also as trader they must undertand with the risk that involved in trading, many trader also fail and losing money in forex market, and I think as trader especially beginner without spent time in learning hence will faced with failure, because in fact making profit is not easy like as turn around or palm hand

In the end i think most of the business will switch most of its bodies into online one because it is fast and cost effective rather than offline, but still offline still exist with only few parts or for the sake of nostalgic. FX is the most rapid business and the decision to turn it online is a very wise decision from those liquidity providers and bankers.

Yes now a days there are many people getting into forex every day and at the same time there are many quit forex all the times because of its liquid market . and now a days forex has become a best online business and that is helping the skilled people to gain some money at the same time. i really love to trade with forex . 

Well it is actually doesn't even matter if there are people out from foreign exchange, sooner it will be replaced by the other who curious to learn and earn in this field. As long as there is money circulated inside of this market, it is better, also just to give you small piece of information, forex daily turnover is rising with this indicator only we already see the impact of forex which turn into online business.

Yes now a days there are many people getting into forex every day and at the same time there are many quit forex all the times because of its liquid market . and now a days forex has become a best online business and that is helping the skilled people to gain some money at the same time. i really love to trade with forex . 

Yes, still many trader in daily trading they making trades everyday with expectation to making profit from their trades, in fact although forex still become risky business but also still many trader come in forex with hope they can success in this business, and forex still become  promising business as reliable source of income

well friends Forex may be the strongest along with much better place where you can earned lot of funds via internet. Forex may be the grand large business which is trusted then other online income generating places. On the other hand it requires more attention with knowledge to earn from this.

I guess the only legit business online is forex trading however it seems easier but earning money through it is quite hard, as it requires a lot of guts to learn the strategies that yields good returns. I think trading demo account for quite some time can be a good idea for learning forex. 

I am ever trying several kinds online business like as investing in HYIP take part on ptc, and also trying on member get member, but after meet with forex business, hence this is now become my favourite online business, in hyip ever get profit but most all hyip will turn to scam sooner or later, in ptc only get small earning, but forex this is reliable source income

• 1 month later...

If we compare forex business with the other online business such as HYIP or even Paid to click or Member get Member and so on then forex will be win in most cases. HYIP will turn scam but foreign exchange is not, the one who scam in forex is broker not foreign exchange system itself.

If we compare forex business with the other online business such as HYIP or even Paid to click or Member get Member and so on then forex will be win in most cases. HYIP will turn scam but foreign exchange is not, the one who scam in forex is broker not foreign exchange system itself.

Still very promising forex if compared with busines that already you mentioned above, I am ever trying paid to click but need too long time to get small earning, and also hyip, most site hyip sooner or later will turn to scam, while in forex all will depending with our skill and also we must choose broker that having regulated

Still very promising forex if compared with busines that already you mentioned above, I am ever trying paid to click but need too long time to get small earning, and also hyip, most site hyip sooner or later will turn to scam, while in forex all will depending with our skill and also we must choose broker that having regulated

True, i agree with it in most part but i don't want to argue now. Well, FX before is not as online as we know today, it is one of the most conventional business but sooner as globalization takes over, forex become more internationalized nd enter online business lso cut the cost greatly makes it as busines with lower cost.