Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex now is one of the Online Business

luke1

Yes, and what is wrong with that? That is what make forex become more unique and just for information that forex become more global rather than before, forex also become one of the business where people want to spend their time since it becomes online, and more affordable for many investors.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex always has been an online business so what’s the surprise here? I don’t think there is anything to be surprised about as Forex is and always has been online business only. I love it for this reason only because I can do it when I return from office. I don’t need to do anything but just opening the terminal and I can start trading and thankfully due to OctaFX broker I don’t even have to take much risk because of 50% bonus that is offered.

The surprise here is that forex become online business, it is moving from offline to online and open so many chance for people to earn money from forex, especially to those who has enterpreneur mind. Forex also become easier rather than before when it still mainly offline.

• 1 month later...

Online business is a business that is very well known for the moment let alone forex. forex is an online business that is really very favorable. By starting small capital then we can start this business, therefore we need to utilize of our capital to make money in forex

• 2 weeks later...

Online business? Well in past forex also an online business staring to 2000, even not it is so accessible like today but forex which become more digitalized is making a sense for now, many people can access the market in the place where they cannot access it before.

Online business? Well in past forex also an online business staring to 2000, even not it is so accessible like today but forex which become more digitalized is making a sense for now, many people can access the market in the place where they cannot access it before.

We can maximize trading platform to monitor market movement. We can start trading with demo account if we are still learning in forex trading to understand about market movement and also familiarize ourselves with trading platform

Aliforex, i think you make a wrong post in the wrong thread. This is not about traninig or maximizing, but we are talking the phenomenom of forex which become online business, also at the moment it enjoys popularity because there are quite big "immigrant" that trade into foreign exchange.

• 1 month later...

Idon't know how long forex already become an online business but i think it is around 2000's and then when it is nearly 2010 it become more popular in the world as internet is getting bigger and complex with so many people connected, with this new business forex now has less cost compared to what it used to be before internet era.

forex is the the best work because we can earn profit when ever ww make a positive trade .mean make no mistake while trading in the forex market .those who learn the forex can get profit on daily base which is so good for us to get daily profit .make trade because these work is so good for student and every one to earn online.

• 2 weeks later...

From the very first forex become more popular wordlwide it is because of the internet. Forex more integrated to internet with server and cable optic that help the market connected to trader who trade from the other place. Also this is such an old issue because as i said before forex become popular worldwide thanks to internet.

• 1 month later...

Well, my statement here that forex right now is one of the most lucrative business or to be precise online business that ever existed, turnover with more than 3 trillion USD each day and keep growing is the best interest for many people to make money from it. I think at around 2000s it start to turn into online business.

Forex is also an offline business but at this time, it seems that the offline system of trading is gradually going out because it is more of online thing and we can say that Forex is a type of business where so many who are doing it are focusing more on the online thing than offline and they seem to find it almost uncomfortable to trade with offline brokers nowadays

There is no doubt at all that Forex is the best online work especially Binary Option trading, it’s excellent especially due to high ratio of profits that one can make and more over we are able to get great support with right broker like I get with FMbinary.com, it’s a superb broker to be working with due to massive payout up to 85% for both short and long term trading options that too on all without any restrictions or difficulty at all.

Forex is suitable for all types of people. People can work here besides their others job. They can give time in this market with their suitable time. They can work here with their family members. Lot of advantage are there in forex market. Thus the forex is so popular in the world.

There is no doubt that forex trading is the best online business these days. You have all of control on your investment, no one can scam you, no one can run away with your money if you are with trusted broker. So its the best online business to do.

@kim One can scam you dude, you know there are a lot of brokers that already scam their users. The control here you mean is somewhat blurred, your money in broker and not in your possesion but still you are the one who trade and manage the money by yourself. It is still trustable business as whole but you must paying attention to the other aspect of FX.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex always has been an online business and this is what makes this so different and beautiful, I have seen many work online, but that is nothing compare to what Forex trading actually is. This is absolutely master piece and really helps me work easily especially with having right broker like I have in OctaFX, it’s a worldwide recognized company with having 0.2 pips for all major pairs plus smooth trading platform which helps me work easily.

Since FX digitalized the way for this business to enter "online" state is open wide. Right now it is one of the online business where people from around the world can enter and earn from it of course with the help of brokers that offer many services to liquidity provider. So with this thing, we can trade anywhere and anytime which is so much helpful compared to old days trading.

Forex is surely an online business where you need to learn how to make money from it and also learn how you can understand how to make it work. It is good to learn about managing it well and making it work for you is something that requires a good knowledge of trading. Trading is all about understanding and understanding the best thing in the business requires a better knowledge of the way it works.

@norm o'neill FOrex never been always an online business, first it start as offline or restricted business where only big players can plunge inside, thanks to wide adaptation of internet, it turn into online business that could reach everywhere and anywhere, Make it easy to trade.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course it was not online from start since when it first started off there was hardly any internet present, it only when the internet got into full force the Forex work got fuel and spread around the world and today it is safe observation that this has become the greatest online work and almost every country is involved and this is just the start because future hold much bright. It is also the reason in brokers growing like Mushrooms, it is important to select right company to get most benefits like I have got with OctaFX, it is super cool company with been highly reliable due to been a true ECN company while it is also regulated, so that’s perfect.

• 1 month later...

It is limited to be exact, but yeah not as online as today where people from Nigeria can trade with people from China just in few seconds. If we included internet forex has been around since early 2000 and keep progressing and attract attention from people around the world and become popular like now.

• 3 weeks later...

All thanks to internet which make forex accessible for 24 hours during business days, as long as the liquidity provider still open you can access it and make money from it. Thanks to that also the cost for trading become smaller as the days goes on which prove that turning forex into online business is an effective method.

Actually it is an effective method, and look now there are a lot of brokers out there i even can see few that collapsed in less than 6 months at least one but still people love to trade in forex despite of this. With platform, computer and internet foreign exchange become different thing right now and help traders to keep trade.

• 1 month later...

As long as there is a chance people would gladly to do that, as we can see forex that we know is totally different than forex which we see in history. Before, it takes few call to get one pair done but right now with few clicks and only in matter of seconds we can earn money, some traders even can reach more thousand dollars in few seconds.