Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

massive-fund - massive-fund.com

kanghyosoo1508

Massive Fund is a young and ambitious investment company by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading. Our company also offers a wide range of activities in the field of financial and brokerage services

Plan:

Target 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Target 1 $10 - $499 1.50

Target 2

Target 2 $500 - $2,999 2.00

Target 3

Target 3 $3,000 - $9,999 2.50

Target 4

Target 4 $10,000 - $500,000 3.50

VIP-EXTRA

VIP - EXTRA $50,000 - $50,000 4.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

http://www.massive-fund.com

advantage that we can get for 90 days of the program reaches a very large number that is sebesar135% and the benefit will we get the return on capital that we have invested in this program and I saw this program has been running and we can take advantage of a very either by investing in this program

I think the first plan is the only plan which we can rely on because the plan is very good and after that the 2nd plan which has about 2.00% is not that attractive because of the min to invest I think so many investor will not like to invest here because of the high amount to invest so I really love things like this.

This site now too have ran complete a day already but almost monitors still in status "Waiting" and too don't have any monitors to invest here, site is long site and with this status, It is not good and sure this is not good place to invest, I think that admin too should try to promote in qualified monitors so that they invest here, if he don't want to stop this project early

You can not just complete it that way by saying that the program is not a good place to invest with because in as much as I know the program is somehow good in terms of the plans which they are offering here .

But what discourage is that why do the admin just go ahead and table the second plan with so much high investment amount?.