Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxbinvest - fxbinvest.com

Investing with FxBInvest is easy, it can be done using your home computer and it is fully automatic. If you already have funded digital currency payment processor account accepted by our program, all you need to do is to create your personal FxBInvest account and you are ready to start.

FxBInvest customers are offered investment products outlined below. Each of the products is tailored to the specific traded commodities and offered yields are based on historical performance. Investment products availability is dictated by the world market's conditions and our operators' ability to identify winning market movement trends for various lengths of time. To see if any and which of the products are currently open for participation, please log into your personal account with FxBInvest and proceed to deposit section.

Plan : 3.2% daily for 90 days ....

http://fxbinvest.com

This is newly launched program and only 75$ total depsoits made yet

But looking at site it looks quite interesting and provided good plans

Offering reasonable returns of 2.2-3.2% daily for 90 days including principal and minimum required is only 1$

So it is easy to join the program with least amount.

The site is offering short term and medium term plans where except for the 90 days plan none of the other plans are offering daily payouts but has both the principle and profits locked till maturity makes all plans other than the 90 day plan risky as the investors under those plan may be at 100% loss if the hyip doesn't pay

Started: Dec 28, 2010

Running days 0

Total deposited $ 75.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 6

Members online 0

Newest Member zeusgold.com

Last update: Dec 28, 2010

The site was launched only todate so far the response to the site is low but i will wait till the admin get more response to the plans before considering on investing

Further if the site fail to get more response the admin may not be in a position to run the site for long

250% after 30 days? That mean I won't be paid until a month later? I think this plan cannot make any investor feels comfortable.

You are right - plans with fixed term are more risky, and i too like those plans which pay daily returns,

When it comes to daily payment this program has got nice plans with reasonable returns - 2.2-3.2% daily for 90 days including principal

And good point here is that minimum requriement is only 1$.

Started: Dec 28, 2010

Running days 2

Total deposited $ 1,435.00

Total withdraw $ 27.86

Visitors online 7

Members online 2

Last update: Dec 30, 2010

The site is running for 2 days now and the withdrawal amount shown is not inline with the site plan

This makes it suspicious about the site so its better to wait for some time and monitor the site paying capacity before investing in large

The design of the site is looking nice to me. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members. It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income.

The site is having a nice design and a good script

The monitors are showing paying status which enable investors to invest now and earn some profits

The instant withdrawal option makes the site more attractive for investor to invest here

Further the minimum investment's of $1 enable investor to try the site

I like this program cause offering high rate with min invest is very afforded. All Hyip monitor stated in paying status until now sound good for me. and so far I'v got 7th payment. All of them are always instant. I don't have to worry much with it's site cause I invested with minimum but I do hope it will last long so I can think to add my deposit

Hello FxBInvest members,

We hope your holidays have been great! As an end of the year gift to you, we are offering a 10% deposit bonus on new deposits. This bonus offer will end when we reach $10,000 total deposited.

For new deposits of at least $10, a 10% deposit bonus will be offered.

That is a $10 bonus for every $100 investment.

Happy New Year!

Thank you,

FxBInvest

Its good to note that we can earn an additional income by getting a 10% bonus offer but as the site admin has not published any details of the deposit stats how are we to know whether the deposit offer is avail;able or not

the daily payout of 3.2% for the 90 day plan seem good as this will enable us to break even in almost a few days more than a month

But there is no information stated in the faq whether the payouts are made daily or only on business days so i assume the investors are paid all 7 days

Its always better to get paid at a higher rate so that we can break even soon and recover our principle before the site stop paying

The site is offering short term and medium term plans which give attractive return and affordable investment level.

but there is no information about the payment method of this site.

hey are you asking about the payment processor well the site pays through liberty reserve and perfect money

I hope that you refer to payment processor as payment method here

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that this program will not last longer than I thought cause today withdrawal is not not instant anymore and profit never credited to my LR. a few monitors claimed to be in waiting status. even min invest is quite low but rather be stay away from this program