Plan 2 $3,000 - $49,999 22.00

Every day from 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 11.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $49,999 12.00

Min : 10$

accepted : LR, PM

Link : https://steeloinv.com

Well come to think of this one I guess that the program is one kind program which we need to be careful of before we invest here because sometime when I visit the site the program will automatically come up and sometime it will be unaccesible just check it right now and you will fineout that its not accesible to me this is not a good sign at all.

The average roi offered here is high but I prefer to go for the plan with the shortest duration which is the 1st plan even though it offers the lowest profits because it poses the lowest risks. Other plans are okay but the roi in the last plan is quite high but it isn't impossible to be achieved if the admin gets enough investors.

@rexway The site is accessible at my location. It uses a good script and is equipped with security and these are signs that it will pay for a reasonable duration.

a gain of 111% within a period of 3 days is a pretty good advantage we can get from this program will be but I think we can take better advantage by taking advantage for 6 days with a gain of 126% and the risk that we will take also not be too large

Yes, it is correct, it is good rate and it is sustainable therefore I'm too not surprise when see that this site have ran up to 6 days already that almost monitors still approving for them with status "Paying", site have ran good and end of 2 rounds already, I hope that they still will keep to exist longer and I will consider for a small investment here

Yea I think I can acces the site right now but can you tell me which plan that is that reasonable because as I can see here almost all the plan of this program look unsustainable and in as much as I know the program may not last that long because the only plan which suppose to be sustainable is the one with 12% but the minimum investment look so high here for an ordinary investor to be able to afford.