your 32$ become 80$

your 64$ become 160$

your 128$ become 350$

your 256$ become 700$

http://www.1gold-game.org/index.php?ref=yourU8673302

Try now and you earn more money.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is a cool site you can earn more that 250% Its just a minute your .05$ become .125$ your .10$ become .25$ your .20$ become .50$ your .50$ become 1.25$ your 1$ become 2.5$ your 2$ become 5$ your 4$ become 10$ your 8$ become 20$ your 16$ become 40$ your 32$ become 80$ your 64$ become 160$ your 128$ become 350$ your 256$ become 700$ http://www.1gold-game.org/index.php?ref=yourU8673302 Try now and you earn more money.

Pls. provide more details on how this works. I visited the site and it seems like its about betting on odds?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It`s a Hype Investment PRogram and you need to invest to earn from it, well, These program are usually scam because they don`t pay to their users, furthermore, as you see this post that The threader didn`t place Payment proof here which means he would also didn`t get from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this site is proven trustworthy evident from the payment that has been given in this forum, but to play on this site we have to have a huge capital to invest because if we only have a small capital is likely to win because it's very hard to have to take risks first defeat when playing here. if we are required to provide capital defeats 2-fold to start playing and so on so that eventually we will get the victory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unlesst this site is proven legit and and paying, I maybe consider to gamble and take the risks. We never know, I win in trying. But please show some payment proof to attract members, cause your post is incomplete of details and information regarding the site.