Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UniqueTrade-Uniquetrade.us

mid000ooo

Unique Trade caters for every level of forex and CFD trading experience, from novice to professional. Whether you invest in hundreds or in millions of dollars, we have the investing plan for you.

If you are new to the world of FX and CFD trading, Unique Trade helps you begin with no risk by handling your investment with all the live features found on a robust full-featured trading platform.

INVESTMENT PLAN FOR A NEW ACCOUNT

Type of Plan Min-Max Deposit Effective Interest

6% Hourly 22 Hours $5-$500000 132%*

After 1 Day: $5-$500000 133%*

After 3 Days: $5-500000 210%*

Daily 20 Days: $20-500000 30% Daily

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PP, PM, EG

http://uniquetrade.us/pro/?ref=mid000ooo

I doubt the possibility of this program paying for up to a day but there's a chance that it will complete a term because the roi isn't that high. Investors must apply caution in this type of programs by making sure they invest as soon as possible after it has been launched. I don't think investing here presently is safe.

Yea,that is very correct,i also don't think that to invest in this program presently would be safe 'cos it is a hourly program and from the stats on there homepage,the program has realised over $30,000 and it has paid over $11,000,the admin has made so much profit so it would be highly risky to invest here