Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Berkeley Finance Group - Berkeleyfinancegroup.com

Mrbvdpt

I have been having problems with my internet connection so i was unable to post my payment proofs from this hyip program,i have requested for today's earnings not quite long but i know it would take another 4 to 5 hours before i get paid,anyways here is my payment proof for yesterday

Date: 1/31/2013 5:03 PM

Batch: 129798874

From Account: U3556803 (Berkeley Finance Group)

Amount: $0.70

Memo: Withdraw to Hadg33 from Berkeley Finance

Group

Thank you.

This program is really doing pretty well,i am almost getting to BEP,in the next 5 days i should BEP,but there is something i don't like with there payments,payments are processed so late,i got my payment yesterday in a very late time

Date: 2/1/2013 6:58 PM

Batch: 129966715

Group

Thank you.

@hadg33 Late payments are bad signs in a hyip but its good to know that this program is still paying despite the fact that the payments are coming late. I just hope that its not a bad sign but even if it is, I hope it should pay you till you get to BEP because it will be painful if you don't reach BEP especially with the fact that you are very close to reaching it. Lolz

Yes,you are right,late payments are bad in HYIPs,but this program is so different,right from the day 1 that i have invested in the program,payments are always delayed but the truth is,the admin makes sure that he clears the payment,i was not able to post my payment proof yesterday simply because i still got my payment so late,here is yesterday's payment proof

Date: 2/2/2013 5:17 PM

Batch: 130063480

Group

Thank you.

Well,the program is still doing pretty well,the admin of the program is just making sure that everything is intact,the processing of payments today was kind of fast,in 2 days time,i should BEP,anyways here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 2/3/2013 6:03 PM

Batch: 130150882

Group

Thank you.

Life time of the program is two weeks and has been active so far, the payment system in this program is manual, they take twelve hours maximum to process withdrawals, berkeleyfinancegroup has been listed over thirty monitors with advertising on top monitors like MNO !

Life time of the program is two weeks and has been active so far, the payment system in this program is manual, they take twelve hours maximum to process withdrawals, berkeleyfinancegroup has been listed over thirty monitors with advertising on top monitors like MNO !

Yes,you are very correct,the withdrawal sytem is manual and it would take about 12 hours as the maximum time for funds to get to investors,it is also listed in so many monitors as you have stated,i am just glad that i already BEP in this program and here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 2/4/2013 6:19 PM

Batch: 130285197

Group

Thank you.

Berkeley Finance Group by now is quite popular mid term program online that has been paying for two weeks now, it's sticky listed on MNO until next month which is a good thing, due to the advertising campaign this mid term program has been much famous and could gain potential investors around.

That's very correct,it is a mid-term program and i have just reached BEP,now i think i am in profit and i can now be compounding my earnings 'cos it seems that it has that feature,anyways i have just received my today's payment and here is the payment proof below

Date: 2/5/2013 5:06 PM

Batch: 130427766

Group

Thank you.

I think this one have gone scam 'cos i was not paid yesterday and today,though i saw a payment proof from a monitor yesterday,it seems that the admin is only paying some monitors so that investors can still invest in it,i would simply be telling investors to STAY AWAY from this program