Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlypay2u - hourlypay2u.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

hourlypay2u.com

www.hourlypay2u.com is bank established and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets. Already now, you can consider our investment plans, choose the one you like and able to afford, and start to earn money in the most lucrative markets. Please, feel free to register your own account in our program. Investment process is easy, reliable and secure with us. Let your money work for you in the today is most profitable market niches!

Plan:

8% Daily For 30 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Normal Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

12% Daily For 25 Days

Narmal Plan 2 $10 - $1,500 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

112% After 1 Days

Plan 1 $20 - $2,000 112.00

Calculate your profit >>

126% After 2 Days

Plan 2 $30 - $2,500 126.00

Calculate your profit >>

142% After 3 Days

Plan 3 $40 - $3,000 142.00

Calculate your profit >>

250% for 1 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Silver $50 - $5,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

625% for 2 Hour

Gold $100 - $8,000 625.00

Calculate your profit >>

1800% for 5 Hour

Platinum $150 - $10,000 1800.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join Here

Looks this program have a mixed variety of plans which have some days plans and some hourly investment plans so this may be risk site because they even have the hourly plans . We can see that admin is making use of the old script and no monitors added so lets wait and see weather they will be paying the investors or not .

I kind of wonder why the admin inhere would be going ahead to mix hourly plans and daily plans.guys to me we should be wise because it is a kind of trick the admin is trying to use inhere.There is an every chance he would be paying for sometime but for long that i wouldn't be agreeing to.

i seen that there is no proper plans present because there is several plans like few of them is hourly and few of them based on days so i think to make any investment on this site is may be a risk and may be we face loss after making some investment and the issue is that there is no monitor added by this site so i will not take any risk to make any investment here.

They have a special plan for monitors, there is not much monitors listing this one for now though, a 1.5% daily for monitoring and that is how they get paying status on unreliable monitors that accept their plan, but they never pay such hourly returns as it's just impossible.

Looks this program have a mixed variety of plans which have some days plans and some hourly investment plans so this may be risk site because they even have the hourly plans . We can see that admin is making use of the old script and no monitors added so lets wait and see weather they will be paying the investors or not .

Yes, it is correct, their plans too are very high as we too can see, it is more 4% per day for first plan and I too just check site and see that they have script very old, it don't have many nice design and general, it is not good script, they too are including hourly plans therefore we too need be careful in all