Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip Parody - hyiparody.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New comical project: Hyip Parody

banner_468x60.jpg

Welcome, dear wallets!

We are glad to welcome you, people, too.

We bring you bad news at once: you will not hear fairy tales about super successful investments here or the philosophers' stone. Alas, the technology of gold production is not available for us yet. We offer something clear and understandable to you instead of illusions.

HYIP Parody - a financial pyramid (ponzi scheme). We hope that you understood before that all similar projects are money games and not something reliable and solid, and our revelation has not become something unexpected for you. Still we'll comment on where we take money for deposit payments: they are from you, dear! You will bring your money to us on this or that day, procuring payments for the ones who came earlier than you. We will make it clear once again: money of tomorrow investors will be spent on the payments of people who joined the project today. At whose expense will we provide the inflow of new cash? Everything is simple here. Not all means are spent on payments. At the right management of funds a large lump of money remains on the administrator's account without any movement. The piece of this pie goes for advertising expenditures (it is one of the main constituents of any financial pyramid. We also hope that you'll help us, dear wallets (i.e., players), in this worthiest occupation and the noblest of all games. You can find more detailed info on the page "Contest".

A few words to say on less pleasant issue - guarantees. Guys, we beg you! What guarantees? What do you speak about? Is win guaranteed to you when you play poker? There are no guarantees here and all you do in life is at your own risk. Our project is not exception. You can lose everything here. We may not pay you anything at all and as soon as you transfer your funds to our account, it will be over! We will close the project and run far away with your 10 dollars:) However, we warn you from large investments, worthy of Soros - you must not do it! Invest no more than you can afford to pay for amusement. This sum is acceptable, because we are having fun her!

Start Jan 21, 2013

Investment Plan:

daily.png

min/max - 10$ / no limit

Principal Return at any time - fee 10%

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - BlockDoS

-SSL - COMODO CA Limited

-Registrar: ENOM, INC.

-Referral commission: 6% - 2% - 1%

-Unique Design

-License GC

-Live Chat

-Withdraw: less than $100 - Instantly, more - within 24 hours

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

hyiparody.com - Licensed

Link to view and register ==>>>

I tried accessing the site but i found it is totally un-accessable.i kind of wonder why such is the case at this early stage.i would be keeping my fingers crossed to see how things would eventually be turning out inhere.Meanwhile it is great that the admin implemented security measures.

Attractive referral contest started in this program for one full month, with top three prizes for winners worth $600 which is a nice promotion strategy by this program, they need to yet add monitors but 3% daily needs at least one month to reach BEP for investors.

Yeah that's true 3% daily would be like getting to BEP in 34days.guys to me the program should be a great one that is if the admin inhere tends to get everything right.i just hope he would be fixing the problem of the site soonest since it isn't yet sustainable.

I think that sure your internet connection have problem about accessing therefore you can access it because I still access this site now and it don't have any problem, speed of loading too is very fast, it showed that this is completed script with enough protection program, hope that you too can access it normal to check in all

AHHAAHA

Nice joke, how funny.

I find that the website lacks info, so I wonder where that text comes from, the website looks like a simple splash page, with a few features (signup form, live chat) except when we scroll down, and see there is actually a description of the program. This is what I see in my chrome browser with no zoom in or out, so, maybe other people see that the website is scroll-able without looking at the right bar.

And I find it interesting how they say they won't pay you right from the beginning =D

5 stars for the balls and sense of humor.

The site is accessible,i think that the roi that is offered here is a little bit on the high side and this would make the program not to really last,though if the admin is honest and it manages it properly,i think that the program would be paying for some time,i doubt if this one can pay for 50 days,but there is a possibility that it would reach BEP

Well 3% daily for life time sounds great but do know till what extent it can be possible to pay all the investors for the life time . I am not sure weather this program will pay or not i think we need to wait for some investors to invest and we can trust only after seeing some payment proofs of the site and the monitors ratings .

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from BlockDOS, which is top leader in providing ddos protection, this project, Hyip Parody has been one day old and it's paying and we can found more than $600 in deposits to the program in just one day as per their statistics.

There was nothing wrong with the site from day one,the admin of this program has really spent funds on protection,the site is protected by BlockDdos antiddos. Protection and it is ssl encrypted by Comodo,anyways i am still staying on my words that it would be difficult for this program to stay up for 50 days 'cos 3% is really high

firstly i want to inform this script has design very nice an i can see this program has lunched yesterday only but there are many investors have invested in this program,but admin has not provide the rate us page till now in the program and roi 3% is very good for long time period,so i surely try to invest some amount an after getting the payment then i will be regular for life time

I checked this forum again and i got to know that you can withdraw principal back at anytime but there would be a charge of 1% so i decided to go in with $10,i got my RCB of $2 and i requested for a payout from HYIPARODY,i was paid $9 instantly,so altogether i got $11 so my profit in just 45 minutes was $1,very good program,i would do it again tomorrow