Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Palmydollars - Palmydollars.com

xetang

Welcome to PalmyDollars. PalmyDollars is an investment program, designed mainly for people who wish to make money online in the most secure way. Our program is mainly involved in forex trading, stock trading, real estate business, and oil trading. Besides these, we are involved in many offline profit generating activities to keep the smooth flow of the program.

124% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 104.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 106.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 112.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $5,000 118.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $50,000 124.00

264% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 124.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 136.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 148.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 172.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $5,000 208.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $50,000 264.00

524% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 172.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 208.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 244.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 316.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $5,000 424.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $50,000 524.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

24/7 Support

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://palmydollars.com/

524% in ten days??what HYIP would be able to sustain this??guys to me such a program wouldn't be lasting and that is majorly because their investing experts would be finding it hard to sustain their funds and since the minimum deposit is set above $1,i would just watch the admin sail away alone.

Why on earth would i invest in the after 10 days plan,i cannot invest in a hyip that would be locking my funds for such a duration,it would be better if investors can take advantage of the after 1 day plan,the current status of this program is PAYING and the good thing about the program is AHM is offering RCB on the program

Palmy Dollars has got great promotion on more than fifteen monitors, we can have green status for this short term program on few of those monitors listing it, it would have been nice if they offer instant payment system anyway, there is possibility to make some profit as it's just launched today.

Why on earth would i invest in the after 10 days plan,i cannot invest in a hyip that would be locking my funds for such a duration,it would be better if investors can take advantage of the after 1 day plan,the current status of this program is PAYING and the good thing about the program is AHM is offering RCB on the program

Yes, it is correct, I too think same as you, why we or anyone want to put up to 10 days to receive payment as Syrine22 discussing about this plan, I think that it can't be even they are paying really, sure nobody want to wait up to 10 days to receive payment when site too have had short plan as plan a day, I think that best posters too need to be really for discussing. It can't be sustain with any HYIP site and HYIP field may be will not able to exist as discussions from him about highest plans

That is what i am really talking about,it would be highly risky to invest in the 10 days plan,'cos it might go scam before it completes a round,so it would be better if investors can take advantage of the after 1 day program,hit and run is also suitable for the first plan

well script used by this hyip is just fine but the rate of profit tabled by this hyip is not looking sustainable to me so that i am taking any chance here because everyone is well aware from those hyips which pay a huge roi in their plans that they never stay for long period so we should be very careful in this matter.

Looks like this one is one of the very old script and here i see that admin is using this old script and i am not sure till how many days they will be paying the investors here because of the high roi . We can see that admin is offering a very high roi to the investors that will really make a bad impact if admin not pay the investors .

It is good that they are paying presently but we should be knowing by now that the admin inhere got just a plan and that would be to elude with the funds of investors at the later part of the program.I wouldn't be raising my head for such a program and that is why i would be staying away.

Even though the script is cool and has security, the chances of this program staying for a reasonable duration are low but it may stay for up to 4days if the admin is sincere. Investing here in the 1st Plan presently is quite risky but there's still a chance that investors who do so will make their profits.

This is an after 1 day program,i expect investors to know that this type of a program doesn't stay up for so long,this one would only be staying up for at least a week,the life span is short simply because of the high roi that the program is offering,the program is actually in SEM by now,so investing in it right now is so risky