Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

luke1

To learn forex indeed there are many sources that we can use. Today, brokers already provide such facilities, such as a video tutorial of TICKMILL

We can learn from it then use demo account to help us to understand more about forex trading. We also can try to active in several forex forums to get more knowledge aboutforex trading.

We can learn from it then use demo account to help us to understand more about forex trading. We also can try to active in several forex forums to get more knowledge aboutforex trading.

Actually in demo account we can backtest our strategy and also can test certain system trading and then making conclusion whether these system work well or still often causing failure, if likely in demo account still often fail hence in real account also not differ much

• 1 month later...

Actually in demo account we can backtest our strategy and also can test certain system trading and then making conclusion whether these system work well or still often causing failure, if likely in demo account still often fail hence in real account also not differ much

You don't need a demo account to backtest your strategy. Just run the strategy tester in MT4. For forward testing we need a demo account. And many experienced traders do this as well.

You don't need a demo account to backtest your strategy. Just run the strategy tester in MT4. For forward testing we need a demo account. And many experienced traders do this as well.

in a demo account is actually a means to prepare our ability to be able to up later when trading well, because with a demo account that we can utilize our strategies for the try in a demo account whether successful or not, so we can easily to be able to correct his mistakes and apply in a demo account if these can make us turn a profit

• 2 weeks later...

in a demo account is actually a means to prepare our ability to be able to up later when trading well, because with a demo account that we can utilize our strategies for the try in a demo account whether successful or not, so we can easily to be able to correct his mistakes and apply in a demo account if these can make us turn a profit

therefore we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible to help us in trading properly so that we can easily to be able to achieve a profit

I have seen if currently forex still become popular business and might there are many story hidden in forex business, many trader they might come back again after facing with failure and no capital to start trading again, but there are trader that already able get earning from forex business on regular basis, and as long as forex still exist hence forex is great and popular business

I have seen if currently forex still become popular business and might there are many story hidden in forex business, many trader they might come back again after facing with failure and no capital to start trading again, but there are trader that already able get earning from forex business on regular basis, and as long as forex still exist hence forex is great and popular business

Forex is a very lucrative business in addition to a huge advantage forex is also very helpful to make our minds up and the circumstances in us to be better, because in this business there are psychologists trading so that automatically we can master it and understand it so it is very useful in the future, this business should be mastered properly, because success in this business is very easy because only rely on the ability and skill as well as our trading ways.

Forex already become popular now I think because many people already using internet, and now forex is become more popular because many device smartphone now also already many people using smartphone and making forex more popular, because many broker also already support mobile platform and trader can using smartphone for trading forex

Agree with this. On a demo account we can do all these. And demo is the best for forward testing. And I am one of those who values having the ability to use a demo account.

Agree with this. On a demo account we can do all these. And demo is the best for forward testing. And I am one of those who values having the ability to use a demo account.

a demo account is indeed a very large account fungsingya and also benefits, with their demo account for traders will be trading with maximal when trading with real money account, with a record of traders must be able to use it well if you can try to follow also contest the demo to be able to add more insight into experience

a demo account is indeed a very large account fungsingya and also benefits, with their demo account for traders will be trading with maximal when trading with real money account, with a record of traders must be able to use it well if you can try to follow also contest the demo to be able to add more insight into experience

in a demo account can we learn berabagi tutorial forex well as pasilitas in demo accounts the same thing as in a real account, so we have the spirit and enterprising in the training of the ability and skill to be easier for us when trading on a real account with a good and could benefit

in a demo account can we learn berabagi tutorial forex well as pasilitas in demo accounts the same thing as in a real account, so we have the spirit and enterprising in the training of the ability and skill to be easier for us when trading on a real account with a good and could benefit

demo account helps us in improving trading knowledge that we have, not a science, and mental well we should practice and be patient in waiting for the right moment to enter the market and exit the market in order to earn money at the weekend

demo account helps us in improving trading knowledge that we have, not a science, and mental well we should practice and be patient in waiting for the right moment to enter the market and exit the market in order to earn money at the weekend

Many trader I am ever reading is they get fail less than six month trading, so if newbie they willingly to spent time in demo account for learning purposes at least six month hence they can practice at least six month on demo account and make sure if they can trade well and understand with rules system and strategy that will implemented later in real account

Experienced trader joining contest is ok in my opinion but newbies joining contest to gain experience is not what I like. Because first they have to focus on making positive pips and then focus on other things.

Experienced trader joining contest is ok in my opinion but newbies joining contest to gain experience is not what I like. Because first they have to focus on making positive pips and then focus on other things.

novice trader should have to learn it first in a demo account as possible because to be able to maximize capacity and could learn from the basics of forex trading well, so that we can easily master and memahmi forex properly

novice trader should have to learn it first in a demo account as possible because to be able to maximize capacity and could learn from the basics of forex trading well, so that we can easily master and memahmi forex properly

was instrumental demo account once in optimizing skills and also the ability of trading could lebiba better, science maximum forex trading will be easier to get the money, forex is a business that provides a great advantage and we have to know how where do I get

was instrumental demo account once in optimizing skills and also the ability of trading could lebiba better, science maximum forex trading will be easier to get the money, forex is a business that provides a great advantage and we have to know how where do I get

with the ability and efforts of our maximum then we will find it easily and smoothly manage trading him, so did the problem of risk we can easily understand and can minimize the her, so everything was in accordance with what we have, therefore we should be able to maximize ability and effort on demo accounts as possible, because with pasilitas and its services are good, then we can easily to execute trades properly and correctly.

with the ability and efforts of our maximum then we will find it easily and smoothly manage trading him, so did the problem of risk we can easily understand and can minimize the her, so everything was in accordance with what we have, therefore we should be able to maximize ability and effort on demo accounts as possible, because with pasilitas and its services are good, then we can easily to execute trades properly and correctly.

in maximizing skills and also the ability of trading could indeed we do in a demo account to be learned in order to know how where to manage risk properly, and can also manage capital well. Factors that will affect the success of the course to be able to manage the risks properly

in maximizing skills and also the ability of trading could indeed we do in a demo account to be learned in order to know how where to manage risk properly, and can also manage capital well. Factors that will affect the success of the course to be able to manage the risks properly

true because with a demo account is very easy and quick to understand all the ways of forex trading well, so they can easily understand and maximize the abilities and efforts of our well realnya account.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think popularity of Forex is anything to do with risk or not risk, it’s just the potential which makes Forex so likeable, so it will keep on rising instead of ever decreasing whatsoever. I love trading regardless of the risk and if I be honest, it’s more self-created risk rather than anything else. If we trade with good method and strategies then we will be able to work it out all beautifully. I do it all with ease and confidence under OctaFX, as they are all very special having steady spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high deposit bonus up to 50%, so all this makes the risk minimum and helps me working with confidence and ease.

I don’t think popularity of Forex is anything to do with risk or not risk, it’s just the potential which makes Forex so likeable, so it will keep on rising instead of ever decreasing whatsoever. I love trading regardless of the risk and if I be honest, it’s more self-created risk rather than anything else. If we trade with good method and strategies then we will be able to work it out all beautifully. I do it all with ease and confidence unde, as they are all very special having steady spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high deposit bonus up to 50%, so all this makes the risk minimum and helps me working with confidence and ease.

Therefore in our business should be able to make a good techniques and strategies in running his trading, so that we can easily understand the risks and losses properly

• 1 month later...

Forex is a brilliant business and can be popular forever, it is sad that many people lose here, but still you can’t blame the business for this. If anyone is skillful enough then gaining from this business is far from difficult or impossible for that matter. I have been doing it for last 8 years, but it’s just last ¾ years that I have come into my own especially thanks to OctaFX broker and with their long list of benefits from small spreads to high leverage and even having 50% bonus on deposit.

• 3 weeks later...