Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

luke1

It will be always be popular as long as someone can see chance here, also think about it this is one of the business where the business barrier is so low. The others have high barrier but this one with low capital, big margin, high volatility, offers what people want(profit) and that is why people come together to invest and make money here.

The sort of potential Forex carry, I am really surprised that it took so many years to become popular, so I don’t really thing we should talk about decrease, it is only going to have popularity increasing. I really want to make this business as my full time work, but I do know about the risk that comes along with. The best way the risk is lowered for me is through OctaFX, as they are very special broker to work with and offers me great benefits especially with the rebate program that got 50% cash back scheme, so with that I am always safe in a way and that reduces the risk to quite a big margin and opens door to consistent profits.

I think that the high risks are not a big matters because if any person will learn about forex trading then he must learn to manage the risks in the trades and how to deal the market in the volatility condition. So its on the traders that how long they will trade with these conditions.

It seems you misunderstand Forex isn't it? and also not a big matter? That should be a big matter but media or other place tend to market forex as profitable business without even telling the risk that forex is also one of the high risk business and you may lose more than what you expect.

There are other kind of business which also considered to be HIGH risk eg: Stock. Of course, this risk will be a big matter but still marketing the good thing is what we know, can you say it is good to market some weakness of something you want to advertised? Of course not, media has nothing to do with it and that is their job. A trader who is serious with this business should take few hours or minutes to take a look more depth about forex.

• 2 weeks later...
The popularity of Forex trading is not because of the high risk it contains. Forex is a good method to earn unlimited earnings online without any hard work to be done from the side of the investor. This facility has attracted several new investors to this trading market as profits are enormous in this market. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is no such unlimited earning online without any hard work, even you work so hard your earning will be limited. Forex popular because of low barrier, imagine with small bucks you can start invest and make money, compare it to stock you need twice or even thrice more than what you need when want to invest in forex.

• 4 weeks later...

I imagine that forex will be always exist even in 10 or 20 years later, the difference is that there are more technique to predict the market. also in  certain time the market will be totally unpredictable. One last thing which make forex different in future that it has bigger turnover since more people from more country go inside to trade and yes it will be popular and still popular.

As long as someone still want to make forex as their main income then it would be popular and i agree with myregister. It will be always exist even more than 10 years later and still popular since more people come into this business and make it as a crowded business where 90% is speculation.

until now, the forex is popular for at least 50% of peoples around the world.

I'm sure about that, the ads which talk about forex and forex brokers became so many in all websites and social media, but not all of this percentage can be a trader.

I agree with you, forex have a very high risk, but I think it is going to be more popular although alot of losses which happens every day for thousands of investors.

• 4 months later...

It would be popular and always be popular as long as people want it and i think it won't end. Forex especially spot is really helpful plus of its leverage. It is one of the most popular business because it is easy to understand the concept(buy low, sell high) and thanks to leverage anyone can trade with just small amount of bucks which help to lower the barrier of forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe risk is definitely there, but then there are also rewards to be had, so it’s all about doing hard work to reach to level where we can gain rewards easily. I have always found trading to be exciting and with FreshForex, it’s ever easy which to do with their rock solid conditions like these –

5yff6b.jpg

To succeed trading forex one must have good knowledge and experience, if we have good knowledge and understand forex properly we can trade and make good amount of money from the business, it is when we don't have proper knowledge and experience it is difficult for we to achieve success in the market.

Because of money, money, and money. People ready to take the huge risk forex posses because it gives them hope or chance to make money from this business. With various people trying to make money here through speculation make things worse right now and it is riskier but on the other hand more profitable because of the amount of money which circulated inside per day. Overall it is about forex profitability which make it still popular.

• 2 weeks later...

The direct access of the market is one of the attractiveness of foreign exchange itself. It still popular because people have their access there which allow them theoretically able to trade without much limits. Not to mention because of people want better life so that is why they choose it, and also some propaganda are playing important part here.

Forex is a sort of business which is only going to get more popular in coming time and the reason is potential, I don’t think people ever see the risk, it’s all about the potential levels for them, if we wish to be successful then we just got to be good at understanding about potential and if we are hardworking enough then it’s not necessarily risky for us. I found it relatively easy with help of broker like OctaFX, as they are world class having small spreads, high leverages, bonuses and many such features, it’s all super cool and helps with working nicely for me and allows me to perform nicely in all situations without having to face much trouble of difficulty at all.

@greatness123 Yes, it exist since the ancient times even in more primitive form, and unless us humans combined into one country maybe like in StarTrek, then forex will be exist and flourish and i think in 15-30 years foreign exchange will be still exist no matter what, i am positive about that maybe few currencies reduced but still you still able to trade with much more stronger currency.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see any reason why foreign exchange is not popular, well it maybe is a risky business but one above all the reason of it that foreign exchange is a legal business despite of the risk it carry on its shoulders. I see eve in 5-7 years forex will be still popular and later will keep increasing its value overall.

I think now forex spot market and also stocks market already popular, if we visit social network like as facebook on group about forex, so many member there and usually also post that related with forex business, and actually many ways to get income from forex business like as become partner broker

The high risk in forex trading is one thing that attracts many traders into the business because that high risk brings along with it the possibility to get high earnings or profits from trades. For as long as we are using currencies to buy good and services Forex will remain relevant and popular. 

The high risk in forex trading is one thing that attracts many traders into the business because that high risk brings along with it the possibility to get high earnings or profits from trades. For as long as we are using currencies to buy good and services Forex will remain relevant and popular. 

I think as trader they will interested in forex because this business also promising unlimited source of income, although as high risk but in fact forex like as challenge business that required high courage to joined and also need strong mentality to survive, because already many trader also leaving forex because already facing with failure and loss huge money in forex, but for trader that already having good skill hence forex will like as great source of income