Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long Forex trading business can be popular despite its high risk?

luke1

Well, we all know here, Forex trading business has very huge risk. We can lose our money here, and even we can lose money more than we invest here. Specially if we get the margin call here. In this way, there are so many proofs, many investors lose huge money in Forex trading. Now, how long the Forex trading business can be popular?

• Downvote 13

Forex market is extremely dynamic and potential. It will continue as long as humanity exists and will only become more stronger and widespread with passage of time. This is indicated by the huge daily turnover of about 4$ trillions per day in Forex trading. More and more people are becoming aware of the limitless possibilities with Forex trading and are getting attracted to exploit its huge potential.

With sound knowledge about Forex and trading strategies one can generate good returns and obtain financial freedom through Forex trading.Forex can be a money generating machine in the hands of disciplined and skilled trader. With its huge potential Forex can only become more stronger and widespread.

The high risk in forex trading is one thing that attracts many traders into the business because that high risk brings along with it the possibility to get high earnings or profits from trades. For as long as we are using currencies to buy good and services Forex will remain relevant and popular.

I think that forex trading will be popular forever even though there are risks in forex trading is quite large but the advantage that we can get comparable to the risk found in forex trading forex than that this is a business that is very simple and does not require much time and this makes people more interested in forex trading

I guess that this is one of the reasons why there are more people that are interested in Forex trading because they realise that there is good earning potential that they can use to in the long run. I have no doubt that forex trading would remain relevant and practised by many for a long time to come.

Foreign exchange market will continue to be popular as long as nations of the world exist and do international trades.

Well, this thing can be true here, But, for the market in my country here, I can see now there are many investors then they skip the opportunity in Forex trading business here. Because many people can not make money even lose so much money. And then they tell everyone and friends here.

Peoples experiences, especially failure in forex trading, are often than not blamed on the volatility and dynamism of foreign exchange market rather than their individual weaknesses - poor management of emotion resulting in greed/fear, and poor trading skills. However rampant this kind of experience may be, the truth is that forex will reamain as long as the earth remains. And now it is gaining more popularity among youths.

Now, in the real life here, I have difficulty when I offer people the forex trading here. Because many people, they are afraid to lose the money here. Even if there is program that is giving fixed income, but if they now, it is based on forex trading, many people, they are still afraid to invest in the program

It's true that forex is gaining popularity but the number of people that venture into it are quite not as much. The advantage forex has is its stability, even when there's economic crunch. People are afraid of trading forex because of its risks and fear to take these risks. But risk takers are the rich eventually.

Now, in the real life here, I have difficulty when I offer people the forex trading here. Because many people, they are afraid to lose the money here. Even if there is program that is giving fixed income, but if they now, it is based on forex trading, many people, they are still afraid to invest in the program

this market is so liquid, and change so fast, there are many pressure, have you ever heard that yen price goes down just because of the speech of Japanese Economic Minister?, that is so bad there are some aspect that make trading become one of the riskier place for newbie or investors, so that is why people prefer other as the "safe" investment, like shares. but as we know high risk will also give us chance to earn big money

Though forex trading is a risky business still there are many people who are showing interest in joining into this business . We can see there are many new people joining forex every day and there are many who are quiting forex every day its all depend on the way of trading and understanding this business .

Many more people are getting interested in forex trading day by day which is increasing its popularity on a regular basis. Forex can really withstand the test of time because its based on currencies and this is what economies rely on to do business with each other and even within each one of them.

Many more people are getting interested in forex trading day by day which is increasing its popularity on a regular basis. Forex can really withstand the test of time because its based on currencies and this is what economies rely on to do business with each other and even within each one of them

since economic going bad many people now trying some alternative way to earn, one of them become a trader, and that is easy way to do but to earn money from this program is not easy as many people think, maybe some of the deceived by some professional word, but in fact that forex is truly risky place which trader need to bear

I dont think there is any end to forex because it is the only business where people are earning a very good income as a part time business . there are many people joining forex every day and many leaving at the same time . so the cycle will be going on and i think there will be no end to forex until traders are active trading with forex .

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think there is any end to forex because it is the only business where people are earning a very good income as a part time business . there are many people joining forex every day and many leaving at the same time . so the cycle will be going on and i think there will be no end to forex until traders are active trading with forex .

of course, as long as there is other currency to trade and also economy still move, i think people will still doing this thing, since this market is much liquid for us, with that thing i am sure that many people will trying to get more bucks from forex especially from 3rd world countrie

I think forex business will always popular since this business offering to traders high income and maybe can save them from financial issue. when we involve in this business, can be sure will be really hard to quit and every trader will push their self in maximum limit. while many trader struggle to gain profit, many newbie come and involve in forex trading. can be sure the number between traders that give up lower and new traders that come.

We all know now a days every business having risk and with out risk nothing can be done . I am sure that forex will be one of the best business ever because of its earning opportunity . Though the risk factor is really high in forex but still we can consider it as one of the best online business ever .

We all know now a days every business having risk and with out risk nothing can be done . I am sure that forex will be one of the best business ever because of its earning opportunity . Though the risk factor is really high in forex but still we can consider it as one of the best online business ever .

it is easy to start here that is why people can enter this one and forex become popular online business, also some good story from some traders that already earn more money from forex and have good living.if we cannot manage risk in this industry so well then we wil have much problem with it later, even like that and with that disadvantages forex still popular.

I don't know why it should be ask to how long to become popular business. It's already been popular even before. We only see it becoming more popular in the internet but it's been there since, there's the financial market. Anyways, in every business there are risks so, even knowing it's popularity the risks will be there and we need to confront it.

people will try to take every risk as much as they can if there is potential to earn from it :D, in fact forex offered many people around the world with internet how to earn well and have some decent earning per month from it. and i think if they can bear the risk that is not a big deal, and that is how forex become so much popular right now.

people will try to take every risk as much as they can if there is potential to earn from it :D, in fact forex offered many people around the world with internet how to earn well and have some decent earning per month from it. and i think if they can bear the risk that is not a big deal, and that is how forex become so much popular right now.

Yes Forex is the only business where people will earn from there education and knowledge . forex provide equal chances for all the people to earn but only some will be taking advantage of that and earning money . so it is really very common to see the people earning and loosing in forex and its all because of its risk .

Forex has been operating for many centuries. Since the start of economy theirs already a shadow of forex trading. As each country has its own currency and exchanging from one currency to another is a start of forex trading. And as long theirs an economy theirs going to be a market for forex trading. That's why forex will always be popular. I think its only that before only big banks and financial institution can trade in forex but now ordinary people like us can.

Absolutely. I have seen so far, that Forex is already been for years and since, we have even before currency trading only we don't have the medium of the web or the internet on the middle of it. That's the difference and now that many are connected in this field and many businesses are created on it including those in the hyip and Forex brokers.