Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

richgirlclix - Richgirlclix.com

uzair

Keep calm... Rich Girl Clix is in the town :)

Paid to click: $0.001 and more

Paid to signup: $0.05 and more

Earn 10% from Level 1 referrals

Win contests

Win Jackpots

Low payout $0.1

Payment processor supported : LR , PM

join now

www.richgirlclix.com

after seeing low minimum payout i have decided to join an here we can earn by many ways like paid to click or piad to sing ups,so i think many member will get more earnings from this ptc site,but the script his not looking good if the admin change the script it will good to members to get more active into this site

advertising value provided by the program is quite good and is in accordance with the minimum payout amount specified by this program, and we can also add our income as well by attending various programs provided by this program and I think the program is pretty [good to add income

1/10th of a cent per click will not going to make you rich. I hope I can make good income in here but I doubt if I'm just going to be active in here. At best that I can do right now is to make sure that I can earn good amount of money in ptc sites by joining many ptc sites. But if I'm just going to rely on this site I doubt if I can even make some profit in here.