Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oruculeincorp - oruculeincorp.com

obeconline

Orucule Incorp is managed by a leading Investment Company based in Delaware. Our company has been experienced in Finance and Investment Business since 1989

We've been reliably producing similar returns with over 23 years of actual experience. We have made it our full time career to profit from our investments and trading in a wide range of financial markets such as FOREX, Gold, Oil and Diamonds. We decided to go online with an offer of a realistic safe daily return, and provide with the comfort of knowing your investment returns are generating profits at any given moment.

Our professionals take advantage of currency price fluctuations to make profit for our clients by buying and selling major currencies and stocks. Our investment plan will place your money into a strategically selected and professionally managed investment portfolio - primarily stocks, but also property, fixed interest securities and cash deposits. Our team of traders and software developers have eliminated all the guess work. No need for you to spend time and money on complicated day trading courses and expensive software, we do all the work for you ! It is fast becoming recognized as the world's premier trading venue.

payouts: 11% -17% daily for 12 days

mix/max deposit:$11 - $∞

referral bonus: 4%

JOIN NOW: http://oruculeincorp.com/?refid=obeconline

A nice new short term program with few monitors listing this and has been paying for two days already, as per their FAQ, the program pays all the withdrawal requests within 30 minutes, I think almost instant payment system is there, plan has got affordable minimum of $10.5 to take part.

That's right,the program is currently paying,i believe that this program should be able to complete about 3 to 4 rounds if the admin is really honest,this program is actually offering about 1.8 as the daily roi without the principal,honestly this is a reasonable and sustainable roi,i would try and look for a monitor that offers RCB on this program and i might throw some few bucks into it

Well this one is very trusted for sure but the most important thing here is that the 4% referal commission can not be lefet out because the program is doing great and very fine so many investor will want to invest here so if you are good with referal things then go ahead and make the profit.

This program provides a very attractive offer for just a period of 12 days only we could get cukuyp advantage of these programs and I also see the status of the payment on the program is still quite good and we can take advantage of this excellent opportunity to make a profit of the program

Well, if we can see here, there is nothing so special with this HYIP here. Everything on this HYIP here is just the same thing. The script used here is fair. Even what we can see here, the Investment Plans offered are a little high here. We do not know how long this HYIP can pay the investors here

I am always scared of such a HYIP and that is majorly because they are atimes hard to predict.i would be saying they hardly last but yet their admins always want to complete a round.i think the program should be going a round at the minimum but guys should confirm they paying before investing.

Have you seen the site sliding in that they have written that "Give us a chance " and i think they are asking a chance to scam the investors :P I have seen the investment plans of the site just now and i am sure that it is not at all good to invest here because the roi the admin offering is not at all trusted .

What are you talking about,how is the roi high?the roi that the admin tabled is 11% for 12 days,which would give us 123% as the total returns,so the real profit is just 23%,that means the dail roi is below 2% ,so how is the roi so high?

@syrine22,this program has been running for some days now and it is paying,so you don't have to be telling anyone to make sure that the program is paying before investing it