Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn $1.00 Answering A Question

saocodonls95

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, DMT has hundred of active members, maybe the moderators and admin can help us. Do they visit this topic? Well, even if not, let's just wait for the answer and focus on other topics in DMT for us to grow more earnings.

I think moderators and admin keep eyes on the posts asobvious they have to. And you're right we have many things to do here. Just focus on that now. ;)

I did search for pollbuzzer.com, and I am quiet convinced. You just need to sign up and be sure to include your paypal name, cause they pay via paypal. And you should always check your email for questions that will be sent to you. They give a max. of 2$ and min. of 1$ for every questions answered. And they will based the question to your profile, hobbies, interests, product already used, and etc.

Maybe we misjudge this site. Why not try it?

well i believe you got that payout from referring members because if you are jus tgoing to answer question you are unlikely to make money fast it's a slow earning site for me I had an account there two years ago and I have to do a lot of referring just to earn but it's an educational site worth getting into

@danielle yes i have seen that it is quite interesting and they do have referral system. They mail the questions to our email and you have to register with the name you do have on your paypal and you can register with any email id but paypal must be same as your name.

@danielle yes i have seen that it is quite interesting and they do have referral system. They mail the questions to our email and you have to register with the name you do have on your paypal and you can register with any email id but paypal must be same as your name.

Is it the username, you made in pollbuzzer which should be the same in paypal Id?. And if they have referral system, what is the level of every referred members?, is it good?. Well I'll be glad if you answer all this. But then, I might check it for myself too. Thank you sarah.

• 3 weeks later...
I am interested in this job but i think it pays via paypal.

How many payment method the site used for make payment, please describe in brief.

Hi, I just visit the site and paypal is the only payment processor they used. And you can earn a maximum of 2$ per question and a minimum of 1$ atleast. Just make sure to put your username similar to your paypal ID. And after registering, they will email you if there are questions for you to answer. Just visit the site for you to review it before joining. Hope I answer some of your queries. Have a nice posting.

I am interested in this job but i think it pays via paypal.

How many payment method the site used for make payment, please describe in brief.

Hi, I just visit the site and paypal is the only payment processor they used. And you can earn a maximum of 2$ per question and a minimum of 1$ atleast. Just make sure to put your username similar to your paypal ID. And after registering, they will email you if there are questions for you to answer. Just visit the site for you to review it before joining. Hope I answer some of your queries. Have a nice posting.

Yeah, I think its impossible too. There are many good website that has good reputation, but they pay reasonable rate. But 1$ per answered question?, I doubt its legitimacy. Maybe its another scam site. And payment proofs now can be copyrighted. So we'd better think it several times, for our time and efforts not be wasted.

Great posting here friend. I am very thankful to you for this thread. I say you I will join this site very soon . I am one of thye member Wpquestions site. I searching a site like wpquestions at the end I found your post. O.K. I have a question how do I work in this site? Please reply me.

Great posting here friend. I am very thankful to you for this thread. I say you I will join this site very soon . I am one of thye member Wpquestions site. I searching a site like wpquestions at the end I found your post. O.K. I have a question how do I work in this site? Please reply me.

Hi, I dont know if this proven legit and paying. But all I know is, you can earn a minimum of 1$ and a maximum of 2$ per questions answered. And they will email you if there are questions to earn for. And I think they pay thru paypal. For further questions and details, just visit www.pollbuzzer.com. Thank's I hope I help you in some ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your comments but I joined 15 th may but not receive any question , please friend reply me how many days later I receive a question in my email id. today is 30th may complete 15 days but not receive and not earning any cent from this site . Is this site legit or scam. reply me.

Am not too sure its like the program is no longer paying because the site will be closed sometime for registration so I dont really know hoe the things is been run by the admin because sometime when you get there they will tell you that the program is currently close for registration

• 2 weeks later...