Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that each and every members has their own preference when it comes to PTP and the structure that they would be comfortable with. I know that when it comes to contests like the one on ECMF then I would be active but the contests in here are not impressing me at all.

I am just wondering o n why the admin has made the post rates to be so low,i mean,the post rate is $0.001,this is just too low,it was announced in the forum that a member needs a thousand post for him/her to be able to request for a payout,this would have become monotonous before getting to the payout

Yes, that's what we are pointing out but we can just think that they did that because, they are not into ptp forum but contest forum therefore, it's like bonus for them and they are just focusing in the contests so, atleast they gained some points even losing in the contest.

I usually dont mind jumping in to test out a new forum because the first few members are likely to get paid most of the times as admin wants to convince members to be active as well. The only thing is the structure of the forum that does not impress me to be active at all.

Whenever, I visit the forum there's a session ID here. It seems here that they have managed to have some partners in the forum. But still hoping that the admin will going to change the forum post rate from 0.001 to 2 cents per post because, no regular posters or ordinary member will able to accept that rate except those hyip monitors.

It will be more realistic if the Admin is offering at least two cents rates in here that he is offering 200 dollars contest prize in here, is that 200 or 100 dollars? I just forgot it because I have checked this Forum a few days ago so it's just hard to believe this Forum.

Personally my own concept of the forum whenever I look at it is a contest forum because the earning potentials are far away from posting, rather it is situated in contests. Well the contest prize money is big here, really dont know if admin can continue pay up that amount.

That is exactly how it is because the main earnings in here is from participating in contests. This is why its difficult for some of us to be active on the site because we actually prefer to have a post rate on the forum. This way you can know how much you are accumulating and how much you will get paid.

Well you might prefer been paid for posts but if you check the post rates in the forum,it doesn't really make any sense to me,i think the post rate is far below $0.01,the post rate is $0.001,it means you ahve to make 10 posts before you can accumulate $0.01,that's not encouraging at all,the admin stated it in the forum that members needs a thousand point to request for a payout,that is really discouraging

There is no way that I would be posting on a forum that pays that much for our posts. The lowest I had seen before was a post rate of $0.005 per post so this has to be the lowest I have seen. It would be better if you are posting in here and just dedicating it to contests rather that Paid to Post.

It would be surely tiring that's why I will never considering posting in here because it's just likely wasting time for posting at such rates, that's why if the Admin truly want to have some members in here then he should do something and offer something that will be much preferable by us.

I have read those and it was actually good, but what's hard is, are you willing to take risk spending efforts and your time without assurance of getting such amount in here if ever you win it. That's why the Admin need to prove himself first before members will have the interest to post in here.

Well the contest in the forum might be good for those that likes contests,they can be posting in this forum since they are used to contest,for me,i don't see any thing good in the forum,i cannot be making posts in the forum for such very low post rates,i don't even want to become a member here

It's just good to be true for me because winner of the contest will be paid 200 dollars so the Admin is quite generous and yet you will see a thread stating the rates of the Forum so it was actually the first offer in here which is just 0.001 cent per post so how come the Admin have the funds now to have some contest?

I have read those and it was actually good, but what's hard is, are you willing to take risk spending efforts and your time without assurance of getting such amount in here if ever you win it. That's why the Admin need to prove himself first before members will have the interest to post in here.

This is absolutely correct. We have to spend so much time only to test if this forum is legit or not. If it is not paying here, we will waste a lot of time to make posts on this forum here. This is why not many members do not want to sacrifice the time to make posts here. It is very reasonable thing

Yea,many members would not be sacrificing there precious time to make posts in this forum 'cos the money that the admin promised the contest winner is not achievable so it would be better if we can see a round of the contest got ended and see if the admin is really capable of giving the winner 200 bucks

So, the month is about to end, I wonder if there are some members who are actually participating with the contest. But I guess not really much interested to know about it because I am not interested to join with this Forum so let just wait if there is some improvement may happen in the near future about this one.