TOP POSTERS CONTEST (MONTHLY) Phase I

Hello Friends

Bulkmoneyforum.com team is pleased to welcome you to participate

in this interesting contest by that 3 top psters will be awarded

cash prices every month

1st top poster 20 $ lr

2nd top poster 15 $ lr

3rd top poster 10 $ lr

top poster are also welcome to get more then 20 LR every month just read the Phase II below

NOTE:

-Advertisement not allowed.

-Number of Postings will be reset on receiving of Prices.

-Payment proofs will not be counted.

TARGET POSTERS CONTEST (1000 posts) Phase II

This phase is also interesting just some rules are changed

here the poster will be awarded with number of posts without

time limit and no limit of participants , all the members are

welcome to participate .

1k posts = 100 $ LR

2k posts = 200 $ LR

NOTE:

-Advertisement not allowed.

-Number of Postings will be reset on receiving of Prices.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that its a contest based forum does not go down well with me because then it means that I would be posting for the entire month to get the opportunity to be among the top 3 winners. At the moment I am concentrating on forums for have a post rate so that I can know how much I am getting paid for my posts.

Well, we can see here, this is not the Paid to Post forum. But this new forum here has few contests, and the Admin will pay the winners for the contests here. If the Admin does not make the difference between the HYIP monitors and regular members, then it is not a fair contest

That's true because if HYIP Monitors are not excluded from this contest then we don't have a chance to win in here because for sure it's just easy for them to reach even 2000 posts in here. I am not that interested at this moment to join in here because you know there is no assurance in here because I am just afraid to spend my time and effort then may just end up with none.

Well for sure I think the forum is just a contest base forum which is not that good for sure members are looking for foru, this days which pays them for their post and not for contest but since this one is paying for contest then there is no objection I will keep on post and see if I can be among the winner.

I just check this Forum and you will see that the Admin is offering some paid to post in here and not just a contest but it was extremely low pay per post so I really doubt if the Admin would give those winners such amount of reward so I am not gonna join in here and I think many will not.

From what the thread starter has posted,it shows that the forum is more or less like a contest based forum,i would just check the forum out and see the type of contests in the forum,for me,i don't think i am in support with this forum,i just don't like the name of the forum,it looks so deceitful

It would be better if you can check it out and check those threads under "Earn money with BMF". If there are just few participants in here or there are no one at all then I guess you can try out even you just make 50 posts in here you might win some spot, but then I really doubt if the Admin will pay us.

From what the thread starter has posted,it shows that the forum is more or less like a contest based forum,i would just check the forum out and see the type of contests in the forum,for me,i don't think i am in support with this forum,i just don't like the name of the forum,it looks so deceitful

Yes, it is a contest-based forum where the members will get a prize for posting depending on the number of posts that they get to make in a specific month. I am not sure if they have other contests besides these ones but its clear that its contest-based forum. I am going to steer clear of here for now.

I actually don't like this kind of stuff particularly that we don't have stand a chance in the hyip monitors who can make many posts and threads daily. So, I will stay away in here first because for sure they will have many monitors who will participate and to think that they have budget for that contests.

They must have a good budget for the forum because the contest prizes seem to be too high. If not we would see activities going down after a month which is when members would be expecting their first payments from the forum. The requirements here are just too high for me.

I was thinking about that it comes to my mind that the Admin is quite generous, but when I see some threads in here about the Paid to post it's just giving 0.001 post rates so how come the Admin will give such amount of rewards that's why it's better for us to skip this Forum.

That's true because if HYIP Monitors are not excluded from this contest then we don't have a chance to win in here because for sure it's just easy for them to reach even 2000 posts in here. I am not that interested at this moment to join in here because you know there is no assurance in here because I am just afraid to spend my time and effort then may just end up with none.

We are better not to follow the contest like this one if the Admin of this new forum is not fair. If the Admin still does not make the difference between regular member and HYIP monitor here, then the only thing we can do here is only to skip this forum. Because we will only waste our time here

I am sure that there are some members who may get tempted to participate with the contest especially knowing that there are just few members who are interested in here perhaps when the first top poster contest went successful then I guess we can trust the Forum, but right I wouldn't risk anything in here.

It would be better if you can check it out and check those threads under "Earn money with BMF". If there are just few participants in here or there are no one at all then I guess you can try out even you just make 50 posts in here you might win some spot, but then I really doubt if the Admin will pay us.

We are still saying the same thing,i have already checked the forum and i said it is a contest based forum though it is still a paid to post forum 'cos making a post would only fetch a member $0.001 so a member has to make a thousand points for the member to be able to request for a payout,that doesn't really worth it in my own view,hyip monitors might not mind but for me it is a no go area

Well, I don't accept having 0.001 rate here and compare to their contests then, it's a big difference. Why not they have post rate here better than having contest because, I doubt many will try because, they also know who have advantage on it and we can see that they in huge stake here.

Are you guys sure about the post rate of $0.001 ...lols This would make this forum the lowest ever PTP forum in terms of posts and not really worth spending time in here. Even in PTC I would not click on ones that pay that much click rates even if clicking doesnt require much thinking.

I think the best result should be fo the admin to clear some payment request here because in as much as I know the members waiting to be join here all are waiting for a proof of payment before they can join the forum so the admin has to proof the forum paying.

Neither I. I will definitely not accept their offer for both contest and posting because, it's totally different. As if we will be encouraged with the post rate they given here as we can't see in other forums such and it's not worthy post rate because, you can't live on it.

From what all the comments it doesn't really a good one so we will just watch this Forum if it's going to be good or not because we definitely can't sense that it's a good Forum because I don't think that the Admin will be generous giving such prize to its members it's just hard to trust now.

The name of the forum is a clear contrast to the type of earnings that one would be getting as a poster in here. At the rates that are being offered in here its not good for members that expect to be paid out for every post that they make instead of contests and therefore lose the opportunity to make bulk money.