All Pips

Global Fortune - globalfortune.net

Anton88

I am not the administrator/owner the project

New fast. Start 07.01.2013

728x90.gif

Machine translation :

Welcome to global Fortune.

Global Fortune - Forex and the trading company of consumer goods located in the Southern Florida area of the United States of America. Our dealers brought to our many local clients in big profit. We acted in local scale in the Southern Florida more than 5 years now and decided that came to offer time our services to investors around the world. Allocate with us and allow our dealers to help you to earn a big condition. In the Currency market we mainly exchange Euro and US dollar, but in certain cases other currencies when good opportunities become available. Our group of dealers of Forex uses a combination of the technical/fundamental analysis and larvae to make trade decisions. They don't use a certain trade platform as everyone has their own personal preference. We also exchange gold and silver. Please, see a place and make itself houses. Check often asked questions behind additional information on our services. If there are any questions, claim that support asks or uses our live support of conversation. Thanks.

Plans:

Plan 1 - 105% Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $5 - $100 103.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 104.00

Plan C $1,001 - $50,000 105.00

Plan 2 - 39% Daily For 3 Days

Plan A $5 - $100 37.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 38.00

Plan C $1,001 - $50,000 39.00

Plan 3 - 17% Daily For 10 Days

Plan A $5 - $100 15.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 16.00

Plan C $1,001 - $50,000 17.00

Accepts : Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Payments : 12th business of hours

Ref. Program : 5%

- Protection against KODDoS

- SSL from Rapid

Deposit :

10:10 06.01.13

Sent Payment: 10.00 USD to account U1853279

Batch: 15157685

Memo: Shopping Cart Payment

Deposit to Global Fortune User Anton88.

Well good to see that most of the hyip monitors are with the paying status and i think that will be a good advantage to the site . and i think this investment plans are quite good and some what sustainable to make an investment to the site . they also have a ssl layer that make most people to feel secure with the site .

Well good to see that most of the hyip monitors are with the paying status and i think that will be a good advantage to the site . and i think this investment plans are quite good and some what sustainable to make an investment to the site . they also have a ssl layer that make most people to feel secure with the site .

Yes, it is correct, this site too have ran more 3 days already and almost monitors too have approved for them with status "Paying", I think that it is good place when site too have installed protection program completely, but we too should invest early if invest here because too have some monitors in status "Waiting" although they too have invested here

well the script is looking attractive an iam happy to see the payment from this hyip program ,so i will surely try to invest some amount with good plan an there are many hyip monitors are in paying status then we can get surely over payment,but we must not invest for long time in the hyip program,because we dont no that when it will get into scam list