Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

If you ask me, you are really making Forex appear easier than it really is. To the best of my knowledge, trading is not that easy even though it is not impossible. To make a living out of Forex isn't just as easy as we will assume and there are quite a lot of factors that move the market. It requires more than just the knowledge.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you decide to make a forex for a living then you have to think well. You have to understand the consequences if you want to make forex for a living. Because it is not easy to make forex for a living. Forex is a big risk. You can not just rely on skillsĀ  good tradingĀ  if you still have a poor trading psychology

• 1 month later...

You also have to think about your capital base because making some high profit in Forex is mainly possible with high capital. It is a reasonable sum of money that someone can live from and in Forex, if that is achieved, then that is only when the trader can think of making a living from it.

we must have a lot of experience and skill that a lot of trading if you want to make forex for a living. because the forex risk is very high. So we must always improve trading skills and experience to be able to make a lot of forex for living

trading for living, I guess is not easy given the very high risk of forex. to make trading for living we need a lot of skill and experience. without it, we would not be able to make the trade for living. for that, we must use a demo account and a lot of trading in preparation for the start of trading for living

@gaban, yes its not easy but there are those who still make something good from Forex. There are full time traders who do nothing but trade and make profits from their trades. Earning in Forex is real and provided the trader has got the knowledge to trade, he can as well make a living from it.

• 1 month later...

@gaban, yes its not easy but there are those who still make something good from Forex. There are full time traders who do nothing but trade and make profits from their trades. Earning in Forex is real and provided the trader has got the knowledge to trade, he can as well make a living from it.

Ā 

certainly not easy. and I think traders can make trading for living well in advance just to make forex trading as a part time. due to start trading part time then we can learn many things and will make us have a lot of experience and skill of trading. We just need to be patient if you want to make forex as a part-time job.

• 2 weeks later...

Invest 100,000 dollars and try to earn 5% profit each month and that would be 5,000 dollars profit each month already. Its sems so easy to achieve right? But without proper learning chance are you going to blow your 100,000 dollars trading account. In my part I do love to earn big in forex trading and 100,000 dollars is my target trading capital.

not easy to make forex for a living. since forex has a very high risk. so we need to have good trading skills if we want to make forex for a living. we need to learn and practice trading. so we can make the forex for a living. and discipline and patience are indispensable

well it is possible for one to make a living on forex trading but before you will plan to sunceed on forex trading you must first of all learn the tips and the strategy on how to sunceed to avoid losses ans what will help you is from learning from a demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Its best if we know how to make analysis in forex trading. The more we know how to do analysis the more chances that we can make good profit in here. I do know we can surely be making so much in here and in the long run I will going to have big profit without fails. I'm really lucky that some how I end up making so much profit without any problem.

Well many people come into Forex with many hopes and they want to make a living in Forex . But in my opinion it is not good to make a living in Forex because in Forex we will not be getting fixed incomes every month . If we take a normal job where we will be getting fixed salary and through which we can make a living . But in Forex we may earn or we may even loss , so in my opinion its not suggested to make a living depending on such high risky business .Ā 

many people does not believe that forex profitable. they just see that this business gambling only. however, there are traders who has been work for long period of time and they are able to gain high amount of income. even they are work professionally which spend the whole of their time to focus on trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I think already expected to those who actually want to earn in here. If we want to make big income in forex trading its must be about making some money in here. In two to three years time I can see myself having so much good profit in forex trading. In fact I can see myself having good income in forex trading. My goal and objective is to see myself having some good income in here and that's what I'm doing right now.

Ā 

to make a living from forex then we need patience and discipline. because it is not easy to make a living from forex. with patience and discipline then we can make trading forex for a living. because of the skills and knowledge of trading alone is not enough to be able to make a living forex

traders can learn from others and from many articles. there are chance to gain profit when traders knowledgeable and experienced. when traders able to be consistent, and they are has high capital, they'll able trade professionally. which mean, traders make a living from trading.

Let's say, the trader should define a plan. Have a range of the amount of profit you want to make. Check your capital if it is something that would match it well and try to work towards it. It might not always come as expected but having a good target is on its own a good way to make the business a steady income coming venture provided the knowledge is there.

For me if we want to earn in forex we need to convince ourselves to earn big in forex trading. I been earning in forex for few years now and one thing I learn. That each month I can keep on growing my trading account. If theirs 12 months in a year and I can keep opening 100 dollars trading capital each month. In just one year I can have 12 trading account with 1,200 dollars total trading capital.

Ā 

make a living from forex, I think it is not easy. for the first thing we should do is to have a good trading psychology. we should have a good psychology if we want to make forex for a living. therefore we need a lot of practice psychology of trading. With trading $ 1 in instaforex we can train a good trading psychology

That is true and even a good psychology might not just be convincing enough to make a very good trader who would depend on Forex and Forex alone to become successful. Perhaps also, the need to have that courage to face the business. To a great extent, we won't deny that Forex isn't easy and we can't easily make money in it if we don't work hard.

Working Hard is an under statement in Forex Trading and when planing to make a living with such Business, the Trader should work even Harder.

Ā 

Psychology in very important in Forex Trading @gaban talk more of making a living with Forex Trading, we have to Master that very well because it will help our Emotion while trading and building a better living.

Of course yes. Personally, I always point out that part of psychology as having a positive mindset towards Forex. The business called Forex is what you can make out of it and hear, you are what you are. This means that taking the bull by the horns and at the same time, remaining positive is what does it all.