Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

It's up to you. Since, after all it's your decision to make trading as regular earnings or priority as your source of income. I don't think though, that it will be just good to have truly have only Forex trading as a source of income if you've just started. It will take some time to learn and to find a good strategy. So, it's better to have other means of earnings before we focus here.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex as our main income or as our living is a possible thing to do , i think many trader become live proof for that one, if we also become a good traders later then we still have chance to earn and make living with forex, the only question will we make it stable income for us only only unstable income that will last for some months.

Possible when we are ready in both of our strategy and capital. This is risky business so we should rush on everything and need further study before giving up our living and make Forex trading as source of income. We need to do some tests and gain some experience first, before we can conclude for the decision in Forex living.

• 3 months later...

It would be nice to make  a living off of forex but now I find this almost too difficult. I can make some profit in lucky time but it doesn't mean that I will make enough profit to survive. I'm keeping a day job and its a sure way to gain some profit. I don't think I will ever be able to make a living doing forex full time. Its way too risky and I'm not risking all that money just for forex. I prefer to work instead and play forex when I can and when I can make money from it. I think its great if you can live off of Forex. 

You can make some profit. I don't know about making a living off of it if you're a newbie. I think its hard for a newbie to make a living off of it. I think you can scalp some side money sometimes or in a good market. If you work hard at your strategies and keep a disciplined trading profile then you can make money but don't get too greedy or hasty with trading and you can lose it all like a gambler. I think forex can turn you into a forex gambler too if you are not able to control yourself. Now, making consistent profit is better than no profit at all. 

• 3 months later...

Making a living from Forex can be such a demanding thing to cope with especially for someone who has little or no knowledge of Forex and how to trade in it. The main reason a lot of traders would want to make a living out of it is the fact that it is quite flexible and liquid.

Every trader would want to live on the forex. Not easy to do if you want to live on the forex. Because the forex risk is very large. If we want to live on the forex, then we must understand the risks of forex. So we can minimize them. In addition, we also have to have experience. With the experience we can get a valuable lesson.

try living from trading forex is that we have to do a lot of practicing on a demo account. And try to be patient and disciplined. Because discipline and patience is the key to success in forex trading. As long as we have not been able to be patient and disciplined, then we will only continue to experience loss.

Forex is high risk investment. If you not ready to loss your money so don't make an investment in forex.

indeed, forex is a very risky business. But we can minimize the risk of foreign exchange. By having a lot of trading experience, then we can minimize that risk. So we should not be afraid to lose your money. Or you can try trading by utilizing a no deposit bonus.

become a full time traders mean traders should have excellent skills since they are rely on forex fully to fulfill living expenses. traders should able to make profits at the end of the month and even in high amount. if traders struggle still as a trader, and unable to become consistent, better don't quit from their main job.

when traders still in learning phase, not advisable if they are quit from their main job. better if they are have salary which enabling them to have back up when they are get margin call in trading. before achieve consistency, traders should not decide to become a full time forex trader.

it's not easy to be able to make a living with forex. Because the forex risk is very high. If we want to make a living with forex, then we must have a consistent profit. So, if you do not have a consistent profit and can not discipline then you can make forex as a side job.

If a trader want to make a living from trading in forex, he or she has to be working very very hard. The person will be a good forex trader that has had long years of trading experience. To make consistent profit in forex which will make it to sustain you in the forex trading is not easy so hard work is very important.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, patience counts a lot towards becoming a good trader in Forex. It is something that the trader works out and believes in. Trading in Forex requires a lot of time on the part of the trader through the learning process. There is no trader who got to where he is over night. It took so many of them a lot of time to do so and to make what they are.

Well if we want to make a living out of forex trading then we should be determined to earn from our trading, we should get up some capital and learn forex trading by giving it more time and also we should do more practice as this would help us make more profits from our trades.

in order to become full time trader, first traders need to concern with knowledge and skills development. they need it since market complex and difficult. lack knowledge just make traders get losses in trading. so, first goal is make traders skilled and knowledgeable. second is high capital. if traders have small capital still, mean they need to work hard to make it growing. before thinking to achieve big profit which more than enough to fulfill living expenses.

To make a living with forex trading I guess that the traders need to try their own possible best and be sure that they learn much of how the market work and practice with a good manner of trader which is what do provide the trader with adeqaute knowledge to trade in forex through this means more profit could be made

@cahcuncum, that says it all. There is no way a trader will aim high and remain where he is. There must be a step to greatness. What it takes is just for the trader to remain committed and focused to it. Trading in Forex can give you money but not on a fast track. A lot of people have some big dream for Forex and their career but where they fail is the little time they give it.

not as easy and simple as if we want to forex for living. Because too many risks that occur with forex. With that risk, then we must have the skills and knowledge trading sufficient   if you want forex to living. Patience and discipline is the key to making forex for a living.

IUt is not at all easy to make a living with forex because i dont consider fores can be good for that selecting and i just consider it as a way to earn some money and that is the main aim most of the traders will be having . i think some expert traders or full time traders will be thinking forex that can give you a living .

I don't think you really need to be so panic about Forex. Look we are in a world where every thing is changing with money and people are earning it because they are offering little risk to them selves and taking little pressure too. There is no certainty to any thing in this world. Can we say that there will not be a drought next year or there will not be a earth quake next day. So it is life, it moves in its own path. Nothing to be panic about. This market is of 100 times bigger than the stock market with around 10trillions of dollars daily turnover. Can you just imagine this. So speculating a little in the big ocean is not a bad idea to test the sense of profit or loss. More over there are brokers who are ready to help you to trade with micro or nano accounts with their own fund. So just get in to the attitude and give at least one hr. a day to learn it first and move slowly ahead. Who can say, you might be the next millionaire by this time next year. Take a chance dear without your won risk, just try it with positive attitude!!!!