Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

Trading forex can be a challenging business. Despite what you may have heard, it is not easy making a living at it and 95 percent of people who try end up losing the money in their accounts within six months. However, that's not to say it's impossible to do; with the recent advances in software technology and with all of the trading services that are now available, making a living by trading forex has gotten much easier.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

if want to make forex as main source of income, traders should able to make consistent profit. its absolute condition and there is no excuse for traders who still unable to make consistent profit tried to living based on forex income only. if trader still in learning process, better they not quit from their current main job.

One has to realise that there are times that they will get to lose while in the process of trading in forex and that this is a given. I dont think that you should go into forex fulltime because you want to make it your main source before you can see those consistent profits indeed because then you will likely not be succesful. Rather take it one step at a time.

It is not easy, and it is very hard for us here to make living from Forex trading here if we are becoming the investor. Because we know here the risk on Forex trading business is very high. Sooner or later if we can sustain, we can just lose our money and our profit in very short time when we do the wrong trade

Everyone will think of Forex trading as earning as hard way. Although the potential of earning here will not be limited just like in the offline jobs. In here we can make better profits and we can make it our lives as stable if we are successful and we can make consistent profits. However, this means that we will really need to make sure that we have sufficient trading capital.

Yeah that's true.Making a living out of forex isn't that easy.it requires so much of hardwork but yet we could be making it easy by making it a point of duty to be making profits consistent and how can we be making profits consistently and that is when we put in our best doing trading.

As we all know foex is a profit and loss business so making a living with forex is not so easy as we think so i am sure that a trader should will be taking a lot of time to get settled with forex . But my opinion will be try to choose your job better then totally depend on forex because we know forex will not give us a secure life .

Yeah that's just the simple truth.we must endeavour to know that forex requires alot and earning doing it too is inclusive.For we to be making good profits doing forex we must have sacrificed our time to learn.Making forex our source of living requires we paying the price for the prize.

It is not easy at all, if you want to make living in Forex trading then it's better if you keep on practicing because that is only the key to make a living from Forex trading because if you have the proper knowledge in Forex trading then for sure that the chances of earning profit will be higher unlike when you are just a beginner you still lacking of knowledge.

It's true, we have to give our best because if we going to learn Forex trading it will surely take time I mean before you can come up with your own strategy and have more understanding about the market because we can improve it by keep on trading so the more we trade the more experience we get.

If we wanna make forex for living, we have to try to make profit consistently in forex.

Keep learning and practicing.

it is not easy as you can say, making profit consistently in forex is not an easy thing to do, there are many factor that people need to know, and need to reconsider but i think to make consistent profit for some certain of time is possible what i mean here with low profit consistently is possible

I am sure that only the expert traders can make regular profits with forex . May be newbie can also make but i can say they will be making regular profits . Forex is a very risky business so taking forex as a life business it really not a good idea according to my calculations .

I just feel that for now thinking of making a living out of forex would be putting unncessary pressure on me. At this stage I still need to concentrate on improving my forex trading skills to see good results out of my trading because then relying on it for a living may not good concequences at this stage.

I just feel that for now thinking of making a living out of forex would be putting unncessary pressure on me. At this stage I still need to concentrate on improving my forex trading skills to see good results out of my trading because then relying on it for a living may not good concequences at this stage.

IUt is not at all easy to make a living with forex because i dont consider fores can be good for that selecting and i just consider it as a way to earn some money and that is the main aim most of the traders will be having . i think some expert traders or full time traders will be thinking forex that can give you a living .

IUt is not at all easy to make a living with forex because i dont consider fores can be good for that selecting and i just consider it as a way to earn some money and that is the main aim most of the traders will be having . i think some expert traders or full time traders will be thinking forex that can give you a living .

there are many thing that people will consider like their own experience, money, and also risk of forex. you need to know if you trade in forex, can you give a decent earning for you every month? can you pay internet bills? electricity bills with forex?. and about how to make a living in forex i think everyone can do that too, but remember more trader which means more risk for us to trade, all people want to gain more profit too right?

Forex is a very risky business and I do not think it is advisable to reply on Forex trading alone to sustain ourselves. Forex can do wonders when used as an additional source of income and can help us to become free of financial problems. But when Forex is used to earn an income on a compulsory basis then it is more dangerous.

Just trade and make sure that we can earn good amount of money in here. I know its hard to make good living but I'm sure the more we invest in here the more likely we can make good profit in here. In the long run I can make sure that I can end up having a good time of my life in here. As I see myself earning good and earning well in forex even right now.

there are many thing that people will consider like their own experience, money, and also risk of forex. you need to know if you trade in forex, can you give a decent earning for you every month? can you pay internet bills? electricity bills with forex?. and about how to make a living in forex i think everyone can do that too, but remember more trader which means more risk for us to trade, all people want to gain more profit too right?

Yes you are right . We should make our forex earning as a regular earning and that help us to make our self satisfied and full fill all our basic needs . so it will be really good to earn a decent monthly income with forex and that will help us to earn good profits . To have a living with forex we need to be very well skilled trader .