Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Use Forex Indicators

rony

The foreign currency exchange market, or Forex, provides traders with the opportunity to speculate on changes in currency valuation. The Forex market is one of the largest in the world with more than 35 times the asset value of the New York Stock Exchange. Additionally, it is a 24-hour market in which participants may trade at any time. Many technical indicators exist to aid in the process of price prediction. Use of these indicators can be quite complex, but the basics are easily learned.

[/left]

• 3 weeks later...

The majority of FX trading is speculative short-term, and that is the explanation why there are large amounts of money traded every day. Also with the advent of the derivative, so more than the volume of FX transactions.

With the advent of the internet, and direct brokers, retail investors, the daily volume continues to increase, and it is the current that exceeds 2% of the volume of foreign exchange transactions requirements.

The main currency in transactions worldwide are: Euro on the U.S. Dollar, U.S. Dollar Japanese Yen and British Pound U.S. Dollar.

• 2 months later...

in order to use indicator in forex, first we need to know the function and information provided by the indicator. without knowing how the indicator work, difficult for us make them become our guidance in trading. so, if trader consider to use specific indicator, important to collect necessary information before use it directly in live trading. or at least, try it first in demo account.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

enough by drag indicators in chart, we will see the indicators appear visually. require to know the function if want to make indicators work and help us to analyze the market. if traders doesn't understand the function, they'll unable to get maximum advantage from indicators availability.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Rsi and Ema combination can give you a good knowledge and help aid your trade to transform into something good so now forex indicator are good but the problem is always that before you make application of any indicator just ensure that you understand how the whole thing work

• 4 months later...
Hey Guys, I've just found out this useful forex trading resources website. I have been downloading mt4 indicators & forex strategies from there.

With 3000+ useful forex indicators & strategies. You guys able to download those there for free.

Just my 2 cents :)

Enjoys!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my view indicator is only help tool and as trader if want to understand how to use indicator hence they need reading rules and function indicator on technical analysis lesson, different indicator has different rules and we can use indicator that can making us more comfortable and we can understand

Sure friend, it is a good tools only if someone also able to use it wisely. Each indicators have their own way, some may need the other indicators while the others are just totally independent, just like Parabolic SAR where the price is below of it then the signal or indication is bearish. Some even pretty much complex such as Fibonacci Retracment.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we can learning indicator and should to understand with function these indicator, but also don't trust hundred percent with indicator, because no perfect indicator available in forex trading, sometime indicator giving false signal also, and we need risk management to manage these risk

• 1 year later...

I think we can learning indicator and should to understand with function these indicator, but also don't trust hundred percent with indicator, because no perfect indicator available in forex trading, sometime indicator giving false signal also, and we need risk management to manage these risk

Well indicators provide signals based on historical price and the market does not always move in a certain manner so false signals will generate. It is the indicator user's job to filter out those signals.

• 3 weeks later...

Never I trusted such things. Use only the intuition and that thought which will come to the first to mind, as a rule, is true and profitable.

Relying on intuition is not a good thing in my opinion. Do what market tells you to do. And not what you think about the market. Trade in a way which will bring positive pips to the account.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. I see that you are interested in Forex trading, so I think that you will be interested in Indonesian Forex brokers as well. Be sure to check out the website and you will find good trading platforms for you to start. I know that a lot of beginners have problems with finding a reliable platform, so this website will come you in handy.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It's important to note that the forex market is not 24/7, it's more like 24/5 - there is some break over the weekend and on bank holidays.

As for indicators, I think the most important thing is to test it before you use it and don't just trust any indicator you find on the internet.