Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Fact Sheet

rony

Foreign exchange is the international market for the world's currencies. Participants in this market buy and sell currencies at exchange rates reflective of the relative market value of any two currencies. The foreign exchange market functions both as a practical means of conversion as well as an environment for speculative short-term investment. The abbreviation FOREX is frequently used in connection with currency speculation, which comprises the overwhelming majority of currency trades. This practice, despite the extreme risk, carries nearly unlimited profit potential using such tools as technical analysis, expert analysis and currency derivatives.

[/left]

• 3 weeks later...

This kind of article, as posted above here, is too often. There are too many similar articles about Forex trading here. And we see now, Forex is not a new business anymore here. It is already popular, and so many people know about Forex trading, even only in the basic and simple thing. Also with the risk

• 5 weeks later...
Forex is a potential market and the possibilities with it are extreme. We can either lose our capital or earn handsomely with it depending upon our knowledge and skills that we acquire through consistent learning and experience.

in other field also but in forex,it tend to be quicker :D, you can get profit quicker compare to the other field so that is why i like it, even they provide quicker way for us they also provide quicker way to loss money, that thing is something that people need to know as the fact, since forex is high risk field then it will give us something like that

• 6 months later...

Forex is a side gig where you can make profit in a good market or trend. Now, not everyone make profit and most newbie lose their money so its advised that you also open up a demo and then practice until you can make some profit and then start a real account. Since, its easy to lose money, you should trade with a lot of risk  management in mind. You should trade with low capital and make a steady profit instead of rushing into a big profit and lose all of your money. So be patience in trading. 

• 1 year later...

Forex is all about facts and figures, if we want to be successful then we must be very well aware of all ways to work here and if possible then using it wisely for our own benefit, if we do that well then we could get success, but if we are unable to do this then we will never get anywhere near success and worst might not even survive this market.

I am not just surviving, but making massive profits here in a really consistent way and that’s because of OctaFX broker, it rises up every time I get into trouble with their conditions which include rebate service, it helps me earn good cash back on every single trade that I do.

Yes, it is all about facts and figures, everything controlled by fact and also by psychology of the market itself because the market is composed by a lot of traders from big trading company to small retail traders like us. Making consistent profit isn't easy as i think before, but worthed of your time if you really could do that. As long as you have strong analysis then fact could be processed to be an accurate prediction.

I think also, understanding market sentiment is something a lot of people find it difficult to do. Forex is also one of such business where you need to flow with the market sentiment and understand the way it is because it contributes a lot to what makes a trader what he is and takes toll on the skills he has too.

• 3 weeks later...

I think also, understanding market sentiment is something a lot of people find it difficult to do. Forex is also one of such business where you need to flow with the market sentiment and understand the way it is because it contributes a lot to what makes a trader what he is and takes toll on the skills he has too.

Well, that is true the market is all about sentiment depend on what factor that makes those sentiments arose. The other thing which many people confused with is from the way they manage all the risk, how much that they should spend for one trading, or how big SL or TP they should put and etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is not understood by many of the new ones who come into it and there are so many who even think of it as a place where they can make some.. quick money within a very short period time.. That is not the way it works. In fact, a lot of patience is needed in other to overcome whatever it is that is thevbad end of trading in the business.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Foreign exchange market is now the place of opportunities. The daily volume of traded currencies here is over USD 5 trillion. Though market participants are big organizations like bank, corporates etc but it also welcomes normal people to do business here, with almost no investments. Forex is the way of life because, it is none like other businesses or jobs. You do not need huge amount of capital, a place and  material goods to do this business. My broker ForexChief only provide premium rewards that are true in their value, all our live account clients are treated the same, we reward each client depending on their time frame they opened their account and loyalty points that are gathered, our rewards consist of multiple promotional schemes such as bonuses, credit in option and insurance on your trading equity, at here your satisfaction is our reward.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2013 at 4:18 PM, luke1 said:

This kind of article, as posted above here, is too often. There are too many similar articles about Forex trading here. And we see now, Forex is not a new business anymore here. It is already popular, and so many people know about Forex trading, even only in the basic and simple thing. Also with the risk

I think that such articles are quite useful, especially for beginners.

• 2 weeks later...