Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Report FOREX Losses ???

rony

c6182ab0f66e9ebfc2049b6064a9f816.png

There are many facilities provided by brokers such as at FreshForex broker because there are indeed promos and bonuses that can be used to increase profits greatly, and managed to achieve everything to make trading even better when he entered a real trading account

This question varies from person to person or trader to trader. Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Forex4you. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

• 1 year later...

Forex is a very large market. The traders that trade in this market are aware of the high level of risk in this market, which can easily cause a trader to lose his trading capital if sufficient precaution is not taken. Forex traders make more losses than profits, but this is mainly true for newcomers to the market and those who have been in the market for a while but are new. The key is to practice the right way to trade. 

On 10/17/2020 at 11:06 AM, gds221 said:

Are you sure you want to complain about trading losses? After all, most often the trader is to blame for this..

I think they didn't mean to complain, but rather say that the amount you lose in forex can influence the amount of taxes that you need to pay. I agree, though, that excessive losses are most often because of mistakes a trader makes - while there are also losses that are inevitable.

Hello. I know the way out for you. For example, I have been trading cryptocurrency for a long time and must say that it is worth trading Rainbow Token. As far as I know, Rainbow cryptocurrency made a splash. You can read more information here https://www.elastika.org/blog/rainbow-token-the-whitepaper/ about that. Furthermore, it sold more than $ 210,000 tokens in 6 minutes after announcing the pre-sale. I chose to trade that crypto, and I am satisfied with it. Also, you can find a lot of useful information on the website I recommended to you

• 3 months later...