Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

blackquartzbux - blackquartzbux.com

mayurnehete

offering low minimum payout and I am sure even free member will be able to reach it in short period only. but unfortunately I am unable to see the specific information about potential daily earning here because I need to join first in order to know it. but because this ptc site still not proven paying, I am not interested yet to join.

Half a cent is some how okay with me as long this site is paying I love to join this site. I know that many of us are online clickers and sometimes we just feel that earning online is some how a waste of time. But same time I think If we really want to make good income in ptc site right now we must not be picky. Just join and click as many ptc site as you can and just withdraw minimum and if its going to pay then continue clicking if not then better find a much better ptc site.

Half a cent is some how okay with me as long this site is paying I love to join this site. I know that many of us are online clickers and sometimes we just feel that earning online is some how a waste of time. But same time I think If we really want to make good income in ptc site right now we must not be picky. Just join and click as many ptc site as you can and just withdraw minimum and if its going to pay then continue clicking if not then better find a much better ptc site.

Yes it is true, if we keep clicking only on many PTC programs here, then we will have better chance to earn from PTC programs. But, not every PTC will be the good PTC and keep paying its members for a long time. This will make us not easy to choose good PTC. Like this one, we do not know yet if this PTC is good or bad

the ads rates are looking evry low that free member cant earn more then 1 cent in the day after clicking all ads and i think admin more promoting the member by giving free $1 purchase balance.but if the admin changes the ads rates then so many member will surely join to this site an be active till trhe site pays