Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cloud Investment - cloud-inv.com

mid000ooo

I'm not admin

Cloud Investment is a brand new company founded and incorporated in 2012. We provide a wide range of investing products with different investment plans. Our investment service is high quality service which has no analogues as a possibility to manage all investments of yours in one place. With our platform you and your adviser have an opportunity to control and monitor your investments with all the possible transparency.

Plans

%10 daily

min - $10.00,

for 20 days

%12 daily

min - $101.00,

for 20 days

%15 daily

min - $501.00,

for 20 days

http://cloud-inv.com/?ref=mid000ooo

The script of the site is really good looking and i think this will be really a great site if the admin pay the investors on time and i can say that the site also having the ssl layer that make moat of the people to attract towards the site . there are very less deposits till now to the site and i hope they will be getting more in a short period of time .

the daily return being offered by the admin of this program is too high,i can tell this program is only gonna scam any investors that think they can get something from this program,the return the admin of the program is offering investors is way too high and the daily return is not sustainable, i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program

The script and design look professional and the plans offered here are also good although it may not complete a term in any of them because the total returns at the end of the terms are high; the least being 200% which is twice our investments. It should be able to pay till investors make profits or break even though.

Yea the script used for the program is professional and the admin has spent funds on SSL and DDos protection,but if we look at the roi offered in all plans are not just reasonable and sustainable,the first plan is actually offering 5% and this is just too high ,so there is no way that this program would complete a round,even reaching BEP would be so difficult,GoldPoll was listed in there rate us page but never invested in it 'cos the roi is just too high