Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neteller-neteller.com

Yes, in indonesia Neteller is totally popular not to mention in some exchangers that i ever find, that they offer nice rate per dollar of Neteller balance you have but they want legal balance so it would be good if you have income stream like FX for sure. Well, one thing that i notice in this 2 months that Neteller somehow gained more recognization as payment processor for Foreign Exchange.

Neteller didn't win so many people heart in my country. This is what I think of this payment system because they should have used the opportunity to win so many people's heart but this was defeated because until now, they are yet to move to the point I expected them to have moved. Maybe it's because there are already so many processors that it will take them time to move high.

I don't know what kind of criteria you have for Neteller, but for me no internal transaction fees and also verification through ID card or passport are really helpful for many people around the world, as we know getting a credit card is not an easy thing especially in my country.

If Neteller can be verified through a credit card, then it can also be verified through a debit card because by and large, they are virtually the same thing in the eye of the payment processor and not seen from the way the bank of the card sees it. If someone has a debit card, then absolutely nothing stops him from getting verified.

I don't know if we can verify our own account by debit card but as far as i know the only way here is by send them your id card, it will help you a lot especially since i know that mostly people doesn't have any credit card or even debit card. To my knowledge, i also think this as one of the best way that neteller did and the process is so fast usually at most 2 days, but even few hours is possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Neteller towards phone or mobile device :D yeahhh.

http://blog.neteller.com/2015/10/22/neteller-is-mobile-ready-services-available-when-and-where-you-need-them/

It seems this new era means that neteller now realize that people use more of their phone compared to static so-powerful PC. Based on my view, sooner or later we cna see Neteller has their own app but right now they don't have just mobile friendly site for mobile device users.

• 2 weeks later...

It is just mobile site not mobile app so i think maybe in around 2-3 years we won't find full convert from neteller. It would be good if they can provide apps for people too, it will make them more secure in this case and also lowering their bandwith rather than accessing through browser.

Mobile site actually easier to visit and to load which save bandwith and this is good for neteller's users who has capped internet bandwith. Aside from that simple thing Neteller has been proven theirselves to be one of the most useful payment processor around and gain more recognization and maybe in some years later gain momentum to challenge paypal.

But mobile app which i think is better for bandwith it consume less and good for neteller users who want fast internet and also for the one who has capped internet connection, i think for gain momentum it may takes some years later 10 at most maybe? But neteller right now has good feature which is better than others.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't even matter, i mean why do you keep make it like a real matter in fact mobile phone looks i mean this site's mobile version consume less compared to those dekstop version even you access it through your mobile phone or through your tablet. Also in the end it would increase more users of neteller, that is all and the most important for sure.

Well enough with that it seems i just find out that Webmoney already become a regulated payment processor under FCA and it means that neteller will have one competitor from Russia, this is a good thing but also could be bad thing for neteller if they don't make much change and attract more users. One main advantage of Neteller is no internal fee transfer.

Neteller is the most suitable payment processor if you want to plunge into gambling world or into foreign exchange or to be exact to say that neteller is good for high risk business. It is easy to verified our account here just need one ID card and then your account will be verified.

Yes, without doubt also don't forget to mention that it has no fees for internal transfer which make it more comfortable, you get what you paid and that is what a great thing about neteller, only few payment processor that do the same. Overall i don't have much comment about them, in fact i can say you should all try it and verified your account to get full access of this payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to say it to be honest neteller is the one of the other payment processor that i can see in near future if they really want could compete with paypal in the global scene, the rest is Alipay. But i think Neteller has been there for long time and it is more global than those Alipay even maybe its uses not as much as Alipay.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on Neteller's demography according to Alexa, this payment processor gained more access from Brazil and Bangladesh. I also wondering why there are less african countries which accessed this payment processor because it has no fees for each internal transfer fees, compared to such as paypal or skrill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More chance to earn here. "NETELLER is giving away away USD1500 in cash , a Macbook Air , a Ipad pro which is not transferable or exchangeable". That is one of the line where i take this affiliate 2016 challenge, it seems neteller is getting aggressive this year and try to get more and more active clients who want to spend more of their money for transaction. For more information you can click here. http://blog.neteller.com/2016/01/21/affiliate-2016-challenge/

• 1 month later...

Talking about challenge ,they have a new kind of challenge. Well, let me summarizes all the data I get what you need to do is first, have a NETELLER account registered through your Affiliate link and then the second one is transfer money to any NETELLER merchant during the Promotion Period and gain entries to the prize draw, after that wait for your entry for daily entry maximum is 10 entries. Boost entries will be added on top of the daily entries.

• 1 month later...
Well it seems we don't have to argue that neteller is the best payment processor in betting scene, also recently they offer us a good promotion but it seems only for better not for forex even i must admit their services is one of the best with no internal transfer fees which make me feel like i get my full money with no deduction.

• 2 weeks later...

In betting scene i think neteller has its own place but still compete with Skrill. In Forex they are not so popular beaten by Webmoney or even Perfect Money. If you want to open exchanger by use neteller, i think that is a good idea because you could sold it at competitive rate and also no fee for each transaction.

• 1 month later...

In Forex Neteller has some places but I don't really know in HYIP. It seems that Neteller also if want can be use in that place and gain some recognization or even compete directly with perfect money. As exchanger I think that is a good idea but it is not about competitive rate but the demand in my country is bigger for neteller balance which makes me want to do that if i have enough money.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...