Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

Many people who choose forex as forex is a very flexible job. We can trade using free time. Because the forex market is open 24 hours. so we would be free to trade at any time. In addition, we can also trade in place that we think is comfortable.

I think you're so right about the flexibility of forex and stock doesn't have that kind of flexibility. Forex is open 24 hours whereas stocks is not. So we have to be timing for stocks trades. Stocks is not that comfortable and there is commission and also not a lot of stocks traders make money anyways. However, stocks is good for long term and short term is for forex. In long term, you can gain profit and dividends for sure in stocks. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so, besides that forex has high liquidity and we can get profit in two ways, when market movement is up and down. There's leverage that help us to start trading using small capital, we also can get free capital if we use broker which offers it, like InstaForex.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're so right about the flexibility of forex and stock doesn't have that kind of flexibility. Forex is open 24 hours whereas stocks is not. So we have to be timing for stocks trades. Stocks is not that comfortable and there is commission and also not a lot of stocks traders make money anyways. However, stocks is good for long term and short term is for forex. In long term, you can gain profit and dividends for sure in stocks. 

Right, forex trading is flexible business. This business give us many advantages. There is also leverage that can be used to start trading with minimum amount. There is demo account to learn forex trading without having to make deposit. If we can maximize the advantages of forex trading, i'm sure, we will be able to feel the advantages. And with Armada Markets, i try to maximize my trading result.

I will going to choose forex any time. But if I have a bigger trading capital then I will going to invest in stocks trading. I do know that in stocks trading our account will be stable and we can really earn good amount of money. But same time forex trading is really good and risky that we can double our money in here in less than two weeks if we are lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is really good. Forex is good if you know how to trade and you can make profit right away on a good day. Do pay attention to bad market as well. In forex, there are plenty of bad markets as well. Stocks are so much better though. Stocks are more stable and good for retirement and you won't have to take a lot of risks if you choose the right ones. 

Why not both? I do like to keep on trading and do hope that in the long run I can end up making good income without fails. I'm sure I can say I am a successful trader. I really do. But same time I know if I can't earn much right now I can just end up getting lots of loses. I'm really happy with the way things are for me right now and I do hope that in the long run I can be successful.

It is not easy to do both, what you need is big amount of money i can say more than$5000 if you have big amount of capital like that you can divide it by two , first for forex(especially in ECN account) and then second for Stock in your country,  i am sure you can do it simultaneously.

I think I like stock better due to lesser risks and great for retirement and great for your future.  Some companies like Walmart or Coca cola or American Express are good buys. I think there are more security in stocks than in forex. I enjoy the stocks market a lot and know a lot about it. I like it when its less risky and you can say that you own part of the company. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me Currency trading is absolutely right now there very best buying and selling platform as compared to stock market considering that the risk factor for this 2 can be higher although stocks and options is going to be having a tad beyond the actual fx business in addition to we've observed many circumstances wherever folks have dropped all in addition to came up on highways however in fx could be folks have dropped although in no way came up on highways.

They quite some different but related forms of investment. I invest in stock, offline though and reap from the dividends which I see as cool and a good way to earn some passive ROI. It is not something that a trader expects immediate profit because the gains always come in a longer run unlike Forex which is immediate.

• 1 month later...

Forex is 24/5 no doubt while the stock for my country is less than 8 hours but remember that the risk is higher in Forex. Also, in stock, you can even be an investor without trading and only enjoy dividends while in Forex, you are bound to trade or invest in PAMM which is still trading.

stock traders prefer to trade in stock market. but if they are know the benefit by trading in forex, they'll start to invest in forex market. than stock, forex liquid more and serve to traders non-stop trading opportunity. since market open for full 24 hours. leverage available too which not necessary to spend high amount of capital to trade with high lot size.

• 2 months later...

But if I have a good sum of money, I will go for stocks in a very big company. Go for dividends with a blue chip company and have a chance to make some sizeable amount of dividend. That is one of the best ways an investor can invest his funds and reap on a linger terms.

yes, it is for those who have large capital might invest their money in stocks. but what about that do not have enough money but want to invest? if you like it then we can choose forex as an investment option. Now to start forex trading we do not need big money. As in instaforex we do not need money to trade because we can trade by using bonuses posts

• 2 weeks later...

I will always going to choose forex trading than stock market. Its because theirs a lot of chance for me to earn good amount of money in forex than in stocks. But in term of long term investments then stocks trading is for you. I do hate myself losing in forex trading and this is the main reason why I always focus on making big income in here. I'm so sure I can.

I prefer to trade forex instead of stocks. because many forex makes it easy for us. As time is very flexible, small capital, etc.. For that, I love forex trading. especially when trading in instaforex. By trading in instaforex then I could trade using the bonus post

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a very large business, we can not make a profit from forex if we do not have good trading skills. That way, we can manage our capital well. With a very large business that forex will have a very big risk so need to have the knowledge and skills of good trading.

I prefer choose forex trading. i think i choose it because i have know about forex trading first. Beside that, i also can start trading with small amount. There are many traders who are in forex too and they help me to understand about forex. There are video tutorials too for trading in forex. We can use it then use demo account for making practice.

Stock and Forex is a promising market, unless we are only think this market as nothing, and only spend our time without doing nothing, if we had more chance to earn money here then we must make our time more efficient, actually forex has advantages for newbie since it is easy to start here, while in stock it is good for someone who have a lot of bucks. so i choose forex with minimum deposit just 5 USD in FBS

Forex has more ease than stock. In stock, we need a huge capital and has a very small scope. While in forex we only need a small capital to trade. As in Instaforex that we can trade using the bonus posts. In addition that, the scope of forex also very large because it reaches all over the world

Forex has more ease than stock. In stock, we need a huge capital and has a very small scope. While in forex we only need a small capital to trade. As in Instaforex that we can trade using the bonus posts. In addition that, the scope of forex also very large because it reaches all over the world

ups sorry do post

Stock market is higher risky than forex market. Those who want to make profit in short time forex market is suitable for them. We can trade with low investment in forex market but we need to invest huge capital in stock market. All people can't afford stock market but most of people can afford Forex market. So my vote goes to Forex market. try minimum deposit with 10 USD in TenkoFx