Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

Stock is pretty good place for people to invest, but forex has its own good place compared to stock. Stock rather has lower pace of investment movement while Forex as we know is way faster which means it is more volatile than stock, not to mention it also has bigger liquidity and keep growing since more banks become interconnected than before.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock is pretty good place for people to invest, but forex has its own good place compared to stock. Stock rather has lower pace of investment movement while Forex as we know is way faster which means it is more volatile than stock, not to mention it also has bigger liquidity and keep growing since more banks become interconnected than before.

It is also a quite stable compared to Forex but still on the high risk boundary. I will choose forex not stock because forex is more flexible to me rather than stock, also it has better minimum deposit and also better cycle compared to stock. Even i must admit that we can earn through the shares ownership also through speculation/trading.

• 2 weeks later...

It is also a quite stable compared to Forex but still on the high risk boundary. I will choose forex not stock because forex is more flexible to me rather than stock, also it has better minimum deposit and also better cycle compared to stock. Even i must admit that we can earn through the shares ownership also through speculation/trading.

Forex is surely more flexible than stock we know but Stock offers more than one way to earn money and not just by trading or speculating. Both are good businesses and most of the people love them especially with so many example of good traders which you all can see from some foreign exchange forums.

Forex is surely more flexible than stock we know but Stock offers more than one way to earn money and not just by trading or speculating. Both are good businesses and most of the people love them especially with so many example of good traders which you all can see from some foreign exchange forums.

This is why stock still thrive, many people who involved theirselves into stock realized this one, you can be an owner of a company through stock, it means that you can influence some of their policy indirectly. Stock trading is the part of stock, their capitalization not as much as forex overall but in this finance industry, you can be rich through stock but in long term like 3-5 years.

Both worth the same, its up to us that which option suits us best.. some trades stock and some trade forex or both of them so better do whatever you find easier to handle and invest what you afford to loose. Both in my opinion are riskier options to make money through trading, either it is stock or the forex market.

But there are difference between both of them, stock has less turnover daily than forex also it means that we don't have that much time to make more profits. If i have bigger funds, stock or forex i will still choose forex and the leverage in foreign exchange is so much helpful to me that may increase my chance to success.

• 2 weeks later...

Although, I believe this is about comfort levels, as if we are comfortable with Forex then we obviously need to do that or do Stock. However, I am very clear with Forex been better. This is especially due to broker like OctaFX who got brilliant setup with having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so it really helps me up with working.

You got the point here, all based on how comfy you are to one business you did but it would be better if you also take a look at the prospect of the business itself. Forex and Stock are both profitable and has a good prospect for the next future so doing both is a good deal, but the entry barrier for stock is way bigger than forex. That is why forex is suitable to me and similar people.

Forex has better return in terms of trading, it is based on pure speculation and that is what makes the price move in forex but in stock speculation in more cases would be bad especially for someone who want to get stable income from dividend. I like that we can earn from dividend in stock which is more reliable than interest rate in forex.

Forex has better return in terms of trading, it is based on pure speculation and that is what makes the price move in forex but in stock speculation in more cases would be bad especially for someone who want to get stable income from dividend. I like that we can earn from dividend in stock which is more reliable than interest rate in forex.

Not all based on the pure speculation, there are some who depend on interest forex is just that majority are speculators which is traders. Forex surely has better return if we treat it better, but don't think that stock isn't lucrative business, it has a lot of people who wanting to make money here and it is a big market too.

I never tried stock market before. I'm still trading in forex with FXB. Is there anyone who have try it? Is it same with forex?

I've never tried it before but you can find a lot of threads talking about that, the biggest obstacle is the minimum deposit. If you look for more information on the internet the local broker usually set quite high while international one which connected to US Stock also still offers higher minimum deposit, there is CFD which related to Stock but is not really reliable way to make money from Stock, while in Forex I can invest with just relatively smaller amount and it has way higher leverage.

I never tried stock market before. I'm still trading in forex with FXB. Is there anyone who have try it? Is it same with forex?

Basically, it is the same but what makes it different that stock has less liquidity compared to forex overall, the pool is centralized while forex pool is actually decentralized and become one at broker's pool. Also Stock has less working hours even you still able to order after working hours that still considered as pending.

Basically, it is the same but what makes it different that stock has less liquidity compared to forex overall, the pool is centralized while forex pool is actually decentralized and become one at broker's pool. Also Stock has less working hours even you still able to order after working hours that still considered as pending.

So you will see that the price for each broker has the difference but usually in matter of one pipette to two pips at most. While in Stock that is all the same thanks to its centralized market. Choosing one of them is quite hard if you have qualification for both, Forex has advantages in low barrier entry and its flexibility which make me choose it.

Both stock and forex trading is good but i think we should go with the one which suits us the best.

I do agree with you, surely we need to choose the best one for us and this actually through trial and error but not everyone has that luxury. If you see from the outer perspective, Forex have more traits to help traders with small capital to start making money in forex rather than through stock which we know need bigger capital.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree with you, surely we need to choose the best one for us and this actually through trial and error but not everyone has that luxury. If you see from the outer perspective, Forex have more traits to help traders with small capital to start making money in forex rather than through stock which we know need bigger capital.

Even it helps trader with small capital by use leverage, the risk is still high so it won't help like 100% of your trading strategy. Lower minimum deposit compared to  Stock is the biggest help where traders want to get bigger chance to earn money with as low money as possible.

The risk will always exist, traders should be able to better in increasing their trading ability, it is necessary for traders to better manage the funds and risks that exist in the forex with better and maximum, so traders can generate profits with risk Which can be minimized well.

Risks do exist in every forex trading business. We want to be successful then trade planning is important to do, train our ability in trading activities, and can indicate our ability in demo account or also instaforex demo contest for us good learning stage

• 2 weeks later...

Risks do exist in every forex trading business. We want to be successful then trade planning is important to do, train our ability in trading activities, and can indicate our ability in demo account or also instaforex demo contest for us good learning stage

Yes, i cannot stress it fully enough. Plan, Plan, and Plan. You need to systematically plan your strategy and also anticipated all the outcome which may happen later. It is not easy, but you need more experience to make it less easy than before. It applied not just in Stock but also FX, and even in other high risks financial industry.

Yes, i cannot stress it fully enough. Plan, Plan, and Plan. You need to systematically plan your strategy and also anticipated all the outcome which may happen later. It is not easy, but you need more experience to make it less easy than before. It applied not just in Stock but also FX, and even in other high risks financial industry.

So based on your post i don't still get it why we should choose between forex and stock because of the plan?. One of the differences between forex and stock market is that in forex, the barrier is pretty  much low compared to stock, with this there are many newbies discouraged by stock and prefer low cost forex.

what strategy is more convenient for you? it all depends on us traders to choose the right strategy for us, by understanding the movement and market facilities can be more optimal in trading. Spread betting firms provide different spreads, platforms and minimum stakes to cater for all types of investors.  

• 2 weeks later...

I am prefer to choose forex since many advantage given to traders such as high leverage ratio, low minimum deposit and forex market also provide good volatility everyday especially in major pair. trader can take advantage in daily volatility and because the range sometimes is very wide, traders could get good potential profit.