Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

It also depends on each trader whether picking stocks or forex. and I prefer forex. very simple reason why choose forex. I choose a forex because forex does not require large capital to trade even we can trade with free capital

Thanks for margin or what people already know as leverage, that is really help traders who are newbie to trade without need to spend any single money from their own pocket. In stock there is something we called CFD, where stock using high margin like forex.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for margin or what people already know as leverage, that is really help traders who are newbie to trade without need to spend any single money from their own pocket. In stock there is something we called CFD, where stock using high margin like forex.

oh yes, really? but as far as I stock market it requires substantial capital for trading. do not as forex where we can trade  with a capital of $ 10 while stock market the minimum  capital we can trade with $ 100 and that's rarely

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

oh yes, really? but as far as I stock market it requires substantial capital for trading. do not as forex where we can trade  with a capital of $ 10 while stock market the minimum  capital we can trade with $ 100 and that's rarely

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

Yes that is for sure. But people sometimes think that CFD some kind of offshores and does not good to follow. And your example are good since in forex even with smallest amount we can earn bigger profit as the result of that, and thanks to leverage for that, and makes margin trading in forex more popular.

Yes that is for sure. But people sometimes think that CFD some kind of offshores and does not good to follow. And your example are good since in forex even with smallest amount we can earn bigger profit as the result of that, and thanks to leverage for that, and makes margin trading in forex more popular.

yes, that's why I prefer to trade forex, since forex has more advantages than other business let alone stock. As in instaforex, for trading we do not need to spend money we can trade with capital from the broker as a bonus post from instaforex

yes, that's why I prefer to trade forex, since forex has more advantages than other business let alone stock. As in instaforex, for trading we do not need to spend money we can trade with capital from the broker as a bonus post from instaforex

For me the biggest advantages of forex because it is using high leverage, help me to trade with lesser amount that i need and it has full time for trader during business days, i count there is about 24*5=120 hours for one week, in stock we need 8 hours per day so it is only 40 hours per week of trading.

Well I think that one should start with forex trading because compared to stocks trading it is a bit less difficult but if one feels like he can go for stocks and do better in stock market than in the forex platform but I would not recommend it much since stock is more risky. 

and I will choose the forex guys, because forex is more profitable than stock. we do not require a large capital for trading we can trade using a small capital such as $ 1, while in stock  we can't trade with $1

Thanks for margin something like that could happen But it does not mean that forex is so much profitable only, there are also some tradeoffs like we can loss bigger if we cannot control our risk here, and also i tend to see many traders that reach Stop Out compared in stock.

Thanks for margin something like that could happen But it does not mean that forex is so much profitable only, there are also some tradeoffs like we can loss bigger if we cannot control our risk here, and also i tend to see many traders that reach Stop Out compared in stock.

yes, of course forex gains stored behind huge losses. therefore if we we want to choose a forex then we need to have good preparation for trade, with having proper preparation then we will be able to trade with the maximum so that we can minimize the risk of forex. and   also mentally strong very necessary because many traders are stopped in forex because it does not have a strong mental

yes, of course forex gains stored behind huge losses. therefore if we we want to choose a forex then we need to have good preparation for trade, with having proper preparation then we will be able to trade with the maximum so that we can minimize the risk of forex. and   also mentally strong very necessary because many traders are stopped in forex because it does not have a strong mental

Yes, that is all about the risk. I also think about this when i start to join forex, even though it seems easy with the leverage people can loss more of what they could bear with this type of trading, also forex is dynamic market, and sometimes unexpected happening too.

I would prefer forex instead of stocks as forex is a business that has advantages than other businesses. with forex then we will be able to unlimited money. therefore we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be able to succeed in this business

I would prefer forex instead of stocks as forex is a business that has advantages than other businesses. with forex then we will be able to unlimited money. therefore we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be able to succeed in this business

Well should stock, too, basically forex and stocks have the same opportunity to earn as much profit, so in this case I think the players in the stock and forex had the same opportunity to earn a profit depends on the strategy of their each.

I have done both Forex and Stock trading, so it is easier for me to tell, but I feel that majority have not done both, so how are they supposed to say which is better without trying both. I enjoy Forex more and it is definitely much more profitable while it is also comfortable. In Stock without huge investment,

it is impossible to be successful while with Forex market even 10-15 USD is enough to change our life. It is also because of the benefits that the brokers create, as I trade with OctaFX and they have huge flexible leverage up to 1.500, it allows me to use low capital yet get benefits of big investments, so I can make great profits without too much risk.

I will go for Forex because I really do not need so much of a capital to start trading. This is unlike trading in stocks which is about the good trading capital before you can make something good out of it. The business is that which you can earn well and trade well in it.

I will go for Forex because I really do not need so much of a capital to start trading. This is unlike trading in stocks which is about the good trading capital before you can make something good out of it. The business is that which you can earn well and trade well in it.

In stock you can earn something better too, but the problem is you need to spend more just for buy 1 lot size of share or even lower lot size, but in Forex we can buy that with even 2 times lower that what we need to spend in stock trading with the help of leverage.

for me it's better because forex with forex then we can get a lot of benefit, therefore we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading so that advantage we can get. moreover we can trade using a small capital that's why I prefer to trade forex

Small capital, Flexible trading hours, and nice leverage. It is clear that forex has advantage over stock. Stock seems has less advantages over forex while forex has more. This is one of the main reason why people choose forex, but if i have more funds i will trade or earn from both.

• 2 months later...

I would choose a forex instead of stocks as forex has many advantages and ease than stock. Just for example, in terms of capital. for forex we do not require a large capital, we can trade with little capital and with the help of leverage will help us to be trading comfortably

Well, forex and stock has its own advantages and disadvantages, but according to me i prefer Forex since that is easier to access first compared to stock trading. I have a plan that i will make forex as the main basis first and after i got big earning then stock market will be the next place to diversify my income.

I prefer this because forex forex trading is a business that has many advantages over stock. By trading with small capital then we will be able to start trading forex. let's see if the shares in our stock can trade using a small capital? i do not think so