Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

I prefer to trade forex for I have limited funds but I do want to trade long term in stocks trading. I do love to trade penny stocks if I can.  I do hope that eventually I can become a successful forex trader. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader some day. This is the reason why I'm in.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why not both? I'm so excited to earn good amount of money in forex trading and I'm really excited to see myself making so much profit in here. I'm so happy that I do earn good amount of money in here. I prefer to trade stocks for long term and forex for daily profit. Usually I do earn more in forex than in stocks but stocks is some how more stable.

Well that does not matters weather we go for Forex market or stick market the thing we need to have is knowledge about the particular domain . As i know if we go for Forex market trading then we need to focus in learning the currencies and many more . Where as stock market we need to learn the business of the companies and there shares values etc.. No matters what it is bit a trader need to have excellent knowledge in that domain . 

traders choose to trade on forex since they are know that market volatile and open for full 24 hours. while if traders trade on stock market, they'll found that market less volatile and it open at day time only. many traders prefer to take advantage from forex since it profitable more than if they are trade on stock market.

• 2 weeks later...

With limited funds right now I prefer to trade in forex. I do need to have big trading capital if I want to trade in stock market. So far I'm really happy with my achievements I do hope that I can surely earn so much in forex trading that I can use it to invest in stock trading. I'm so sure one day I will going to make it big in forex trading and be happy.

They are never the same. There are investors that would like their money to go into stocks while there are those who are better off trading in Forex. Whichever one the person finds comfortable. But then, I think that for short time investment, it is much better to go into Forex the more than stocks.

They are never the same. There are investors that would like their money to go into stocks while there are those who are better off trading in Forex. Whichever one the person finds comfortable. But then, I think that for short time investment, it is much better to go into Forex the more than stocks.

That's true. In my case I can keep on earning in forex and same time I can invest long term in stocks trading. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can earn good amount of money each month. I do hope that I will be earning just fine in here. I'm so sure we all going to make it big in forex trading. I'm lucky to make it here good.

Similar here. Personally, I like investing in stocks. Even though I don't invest in blue chip companies, at least, the company I go for their shares are not the ones that are on the verge of failing any soon. What I think of stocks is to have it as a long term investment. I did and almost forgot anything about it and now, not really feeling bad about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer forex as forex is a very big business. Unlike other investments where investors can only trust funds managed by third parties (mutual funds, insurance, deposits, etc.), the forex trading You decide themselves when and how much you are going to invest by buying or selling. Now your investment depend on yourself and not to others.

They are two different forms of investment even though both of them are all involved in securities. Depending on what the investor wants, both o them have their own risks and what to expect from them. Choosing stock means the person has to know if he wants to be a dividend earner or a trader and so, determine if he would trade long term or short term.

after prepared with trading fund, traders should select brokers to enabling them to trade. traders can choose brokers based on reviews and seniors advices. if traders has no good knowledge, they should learn from others, including how to choose brokers. good brokers usually regulated, and they are has been popular.

Its all depends on your choice. I do both stocks and forex trading. But one thing I like in stocks is that I don't get MC while in forex trading we going to get MC. I guess this is the main reason why we need to focus on learning and then earning. Eventually we can make good money in forex trading if we only learn how to trade. The same thing in stocks trading.

I will like to choose the forex market because I don't usually understand the stock market. Forex is a place that you can trade in it even though you are not having any money to start trading but in stock, it is meant forth big men who already have enough capital to invest in it.

If I have lots of money I prefer stocks trading. Its long term investments that I can just leave in their and hope to make some good income. In other trading on other hand I do know that I can master enough trading skills to make me earn great money. Forex trading is the key to my own success and I do know I can really earn big in here.

forex market run over the counter. it last for full 24 hours. while stock market centralized on specific trading floor. which it open at day time only. so, traders has no chance to trade whenever they want. while in forex market, traders can trade whenever they want. though has day job, they can trade at night still.

• 4 weeks later...

I am prefer to trade on forex market since it offering leverage and open for full 24 hours. moreover, I can trade from home since market run over the counter. enough by join brokers and traders will able to start trading on the forex market. enough by spend small amount of capital and does not necessary to spend big capital. like if we are trade on forex.

forex trading is getting much popular then stock trading. though there is not much difference between forex and stock trading but the amount of capital required in stock market is much higher than forex trading as compare to risk also. so most of the newbies and professional traders are forex traders rather than stock trader.

stock market less volatile. since market just open at day time only. transaction not big enough and its different with forex market. its run over the counter which lead the market to open for full 24 hours. its make traders can trade whenever they want. if has day job, they can trade at night time.

• 1 month later...

I would definitely select Forex, as Stock Exchange requires too much professional stuff and also we cannot work there with low investment and even with something like 100-200 USD we will never be able to make much returns but with Forex even 10 USD can be enough to give us good income regularly especially with OctaFX’s amazing offers like 50% bonus, low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 levels, so that makes Forex so much better to Stock Exchange.

Stock market is that where people of desire country an earn profit by exchaning there things to earn profit. Forex is a kind of exchange business in which people all around the world can exchange there things and get profit .forex is the best business instead of stock.

Both are still profitable enough, passive and also active income if you can configure it so much well. Stock market has smaller size compared to forex, but it is one of the most available jobs for traders to keep trading at stock. Forex on the other side is for all who has money, even that is cold or hot money or even dirty or clean money.