Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

Well, what we can see so far, more serious trader they love to choose to trade in the stock market. It is like a little bit safer because the move is slower than the forex trading. As we can see, there are so many Asset Management companies, they do more on the stock market than in the forex trading

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what we can see so far, more serious trader they love to choose to trade in the stock market. It is like a little bit safer because the move is slower than the forex trading. As we can see, there are so many Asset Management companies, they do more on the stock market than in the forex trading

Yeah, it is slower than forex market and still offered high return and also i think if we want to ivnest here we must have big amount of money to start and good patience, and the worst thing in stock we need to be prepare if that company we choose suffer loss, we will get lesser chance to get our shares.

Particularly that in stock market you will generally start with the big investments so, you are already expecting that you will have here high risks already and to have gain big profits if you are successful in trading with the stocks. I don't know really much of it but I doubt I can do this business unless, I've become successful in Forex trading and able to have more confident in Stock.

If I want some sense of security I prefer to buy stocks. At least I can know more about the company than about the currency pairs that I'm trading. If you are for example love to eat in fast food chain like McDonalds you can end up knowing if McDonalds will increase in value or not. Because if theirs too much bad news its means the price will go down. If theirs good news the market can go up. But in forex we must always have good and fast analytic mind to trade in forex.

Stock is safier but still risky too, even like that they are not liquid as forex so the change will be not that fast as forex, and we still take some gap before some change, so far i also want to invest in stock but it seems it still far away since it need a lot of deposit to start, and also our profit will be low unless we have a lot of shares.

If I have big capital and sustainable money I will say stocks. But I still going to use 20% of my assets in forex trading. This is the only place that I can trade in forex without really taking too much risk. I know many don't know how to trade and yet they invest almost all of their money in forex and they all get mc and they say that forex has scam them and so on. But if we know how to diversify its good to invest in forex.

yes, its more risky to trade in forex market because volatility reason. higher volume of transaction generate higher volatility. we can trade more relax when trading in stock market while in forex market, always test our emotion and patience. :P

and in forex it is not like a pure investment because we are the one who manage that thing, the risk and all thing that included in forex, but with stock we use it as pure investmetnt, we only choose the good stocks with us and then waiting for profit to come to us, or if we think that stock will be bad in future, just sold it.

I see. Although, both remains the same investments. We will going to require good sum in order to have success in the investments or trades. For the beginners in this financial trading then, they will have Forex trading first which, is indeed easier to start because of the available brokers and small investments while stock I believe that you will have invest huge investments which really difficult to acquire.

Still we need bucks to start, but in forex we can get it easily even without investment :D, first by join few Forex forum and then use the bonus that we get per post in that forum, but in stock market, we need big fund as start , so it will be so bad if we don't know how to gain profit from this stock market then it will be a big loss.

If I have 10,000 dollars trading capital and below I will go for forex trading. But once I have more than 10,000 dollars I will go for stocks trading. Right now some how I do make good income in forex even though my trading capital is only limited. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself earning good amount of money. I'm really happy with what I achieve right now and I do hope that I can really make something good out of what I do today.

Same with me, since Stock is more stable rather than forex, that is only stock weakness, forex still a good place for me since forex is the place where i will get my bucks at least 20% of my income per month come from forex. but still forex is a good online business that every people can join if they want even only spend $1 for minimum deposit.

I'm not sure if stock will be that really assures you of having the profits or it is just the same in Forex trading. Also, you will require more investments and it will not working in smaller or say it's required to have it first. I haven't seen yet how the stock market trading works but I feel only the difference in the amount of investments to be made.

I like stock market since they have some insurance for make me can trade is not worry much.but in forex I can get MC quite easy if I mistake in some turn as I suggerst

At least for long term investment i prefer stock market, i saw there are a lot of traders that trade their own stock but i think that is not a good way to do stocks , the best way by choose the best stock from proven company and let our money grow there, but for middle term investment and short term investment i still prefer forex :D, and with low mininum deposti forex still better.

Stock market is higher risky than forex market. Those who want to make profit in short time forex market is suitable for them. We can trade with low investment in forex market but we need to invest huge capital in stock market. All people can't afford stock market but most of people can afford Forex market. So my vote goes to Forex market.

Well, it is depending on each person, how they look at it. For most people even they think, forex business is riskier than doing the stock market. Because the stock market is more popular in the business newspaper than the forex business. And we can play the stock we carry with so many other financial instrument. This is the real fact we can see here

Stock and Forex is a promising market, unless we are only think this market as nothing, and only spend our time without doing nothing, if we had more chance to earn money here then we must make our time more efficient, actually forex has advantages for newbie since it is easy to start here, while in stock it is good for someone who have a lot of bucks.

I agree with you, forex trading more beneficial, especially for beginners, in addition it is easier to start, forex trading allows us to start trading without having to spend a lot of money, even today there are many brokers who provide free no deposit bonus like welcome account 15 EUR from Armada.

Well, I prefer Foex trading over stock market trading as Forex trading has lower spreads and requires less deposits to help us get started with it. As compared to forex market, Stock market is not for everyone as it requires huge deposit amounts to get started and the risk in such market is comparatively high as compared to forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not both? I do like to keep on trading and do hope that in the long run I can end up making good income without fails. I'm sure I can say I am a successful trader. I really do. But same time I know if I can't earn much right now I can just end up getting lots of loses. I'm really happy with the way things are for me right now and I do hope that in the long run I can be successful.

Well, I prefer Foex trading over stock market trading as Forex trading has lower spreads and requires less deposits to help us get started with it. As compared to forex market, Stock market is not for everyone as it requires huge deposit amounts to get started and the risk in such market is comparatively high as compared to forex trading.

Forex market also not for everyone, right? if forex is for everyone then there are a lot of people that will get profit in forex, and many of them will become a rich traders, am i right? both of them has some potential so that is depend on you to choose which one do you want to choose.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer forex trading for many reasons. The business advantages and ease to start trading, I use to earn extra income from forex trading. I can trade with small capital with leverage, i can get profit in 2 ways, when market bullish or bearish, etc.

• 2 months later...

I will going to make good earning in forex than in stocks. I know stocks trading is much safer. But I do believe that if I want to become a successful online earner I need to take more risk and I can only take more risk if I'm going to invest in forex trading. But I will going to continue to focus on trading in forex just enough to save money to earn and invest in stocks trading also.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure many will do forex if they know about it. Now, many people don't know about forex or even think about forex. I guess since most are used to stocks in a culture like mine, they're always talking about stocks so people are used to it. I like long term stocks but not trading short term, not a good way to gain profit on anything. Long term is always better in stocks but hard in forex. Now, you can make quick money in forex and its easier to understand and predict and also low capital. Forex is a better choice for short term trading.