Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invest2011 - invest2011.com

INVEST 2011 is a private investment company, backed up by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

115% - 120% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 115.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 116.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 117.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $3,000 118.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $4,000 119.00

Plan 6 $4,001 - $5,000 120.00

http://www.invest2011.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Good profitable program with starting of this new year, This would be either gift for us if it pay us with that promised plan... I have seen there are also Alertpay available for investment although I didn't see AP on any HYIP before... Hope it will last for long time...

Instead of profitable, I would use "risky " to describle this program. The high roi shows only one thing, this plan is not going to last long, not even to take off.

The site design is simple yet its impressive and the script used is safe since its protected by DDOS and SSL

The plans are all designed for 1 day with an affordable minimum investment of $5

The admin haven't published the stats which prevent investors to have more access about the site deposit and withdrawals

15% daily is very interesting amount for short term invest...also principal can be withdraw everyday so if you want to invest here I think now is the best time since this hyip is still fresh...

referral earning is also good for member to gain more profits from downline...with 5% I can see many members will race to get new members daily to this site...

Since the admin has diversified the site investment's in Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading and other investment's platform this will enable the admin to diversify his risk and earn part of the stated return .

Yet a daily profit up to 20% seem fairly high to earn so the admin may rely on deposits to repay investors and this may prevent the site running more than two weeks

I wish to invest with INVEST 2011 but I don't have an Libertyreserve account. What should I do?

You can open a free Libertyreserve account here: www.Libertyreserve.com

You can open a free Libertyreserve account here: www.Perfectmonet.com

The site is having lots of mistakes and the admin seem to be in a hurry to launch the site and didn't bother to cross check the information before publishing. One such information is quoted above

The admin seem to be in a hurry to launched the site since he never bother to crosscheck the information published in the site webpage

As per the information published in the site home page indicate the site pays through Liberty Reserve , Perfect Money and Alertpay yet the faq doesn't include information about alertpay

Great to see the members can fund the site using alertpay

This will ensure the members have more security and protection to recover their principle if the site doesn't pay

Members can recover their principle by filing a dispute complaints against the admin under the buyers protection act of alertpay