Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

familygroupinvest - familygroupinvest.com

FGI is a companies that utilize the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world's financial markets and asset management fields. We are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world. Internet trading in the Forex market is the main business area of the company. We are happy to share profit, our expertise and the technologies we use with our customers. Our overriding goal is to enter the ranks of the world's biggest companies which provide internet trading services in financial markets. See FGI's infomation

Up to 2.3% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Class D $20 - $999 1.85

Class C $1,000 - $4,999 1.95

Class B $5,000 - $29,999 2.10

Class A $30,000 and more 2.30

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 2.4% daily for 120 days

Class D $50 - $999 1.90

Class C $1,000 - $4,999 2.00

Class B $5,000 - $29,999 2.20

Class A $30,000 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 2.5% daily for 240 days

Class D $200 - $999 1.95

Class C $1,000 - $4,999 2.05

Class B $5,000 - $29,999 2.25

Class A $30,000 and more 2.50

http://www.familygroupinvest.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This hyip has a site that is having very attractive look and ddos protection is enabled

Nice and attractive return of 1.85-2.5% daily for a term of 30 to 240 days in well designed plans

It is hard to find any deficiency but i can find one there is no rate-us page which make it difficult to know status of program.

Daily profit in every plan are quite similar & very poor with respect to the required high spends, 20$ seems to be very big amount for any small earners like me... But the script of this site is very good & diferent to any HYIP, Looking promising with paying status also, But I don't wanna try it with max. risk.

The site is having a very high minimum investment of $20 which is too try for beginners as well as for small investors to try and test the site

This may even prevent the admin from gaining more investors to the site but will on the other hand provide better control of the investors and easy to process their payouts with less time savings

The plans are actually OK. But the minimum is quite too high for me. 30 days is not bad I guess.

The site is using...well...a decent script (not bad but not good either).

Bottom line is, the site is not so promising and is not very attractive.

Skip this one.

Well with the min investment which is somehow big for a newbie in investor,but wait a minute.Did you say it stat says that they've got 2thousand members,well i go see for myself.Is this hyip a new one?Or has it been online since,only to be brought to our notice now.

site design looks very good and professional for hyip program template so I think many new members will come here and maybe make some new investment...

but still they offer a high minimum deposit...

plan seems good with only 30 days deposit locked...this program also accept bank transfer which make them more legit for investment...

The site seem to be offline for continuously for 4 days so looks like the site has turned in to a scam

I never thought this site will scam within 10 days of launch

All the members who have invested here would have lost their investment's and wouldn't have adequate time to breakeven