Minimum: $501

Maxinmum: $1000

Total return:145%

Plan 3---------------165% After 1 day

Minimum: $1001

Maxinmum: $5000

Total return:165%

http://ufoinvest.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

AS every new HYIP pay us some first days abviously, & it only need just few cents to invest, Thus I wanna try this new one with 1$. Though this program has great script as well their features, I can't find any monitoring site for checking it's status.

I don't think every hyip would pay us for the first few days as some sites like this one, maybe a scam since it started.

For me, this program is totlly rubbish, the design is awful and the roi is insanely high. They even make a nonsense name for their program.. ufoinvest. LOL

The site doesn't seem to be sustainable since the plans are for one day and the return is far too high and not practical to achieve so the admin will not be in a position to earn the required return to pay its investors due to the short time frame and may rotate the new deposit funds to repay the withdrawals

I can see this program got many big support from investors...though they offer a short term plan but still we can see many deposit and withdraw from this program statistic...

also they have a good status on some big monitor so I will consider to join this one..hope it is not late for me to invest here...

The monitors are showing problem situation

The last payout was made by the site 5 days back and looks like the admin will not pay pending payouts

So its confirm the site has turned in to a scam

This is really bad for those who invested in this program .. and in fact this could not survive for adequate period

Yup roi is really high and we expected this to go down early but could not guess that this will go so soon

Looks admin would have got few bigger deposits and he reached the target he had in mind lol!