Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cushioninv - Cushioninv.com

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Cushioninv.Com is a leading provider of investment, wealth management and financial services. We thrive in and continually break new grounds in the investment industry by bringing about genuine and viable business and good earning opportunities for our investors. Often there are some irregularities in investing that could be translated into positive investment opportunities. By diversifying into different opportunities, we are able to identify and bring to our investors access to opportunities in different countries whereby greatly mitigating and almost completely eliminating investment risks.

Plans :

FLOUR PRODUCTION COMPANY

Price per Share $5.00

Duration of Investment 50 Days

Daily Profit per Share $0.09

Return on Expiration $5.30 per share

Overall Return Per Share $9.55 in 50 Days

COSMETICS PRODUCTION COMPANY

Price per Share $10.00

Duration of Investment 60 Days

Daily Profit per Share $0.19

Return on Expiration $10.50 per share

Overall Return Per Share $21.60 in 60 Days

WOOD PRODUCTION & PROCESSING COMPANY

Price per Share $20.00

Duration of Investment 75 Days

Daily Profit per Share $0.38

Return on Expiration $21.00 per share

Overall Return Per Share $49.50 in 75 Days

DISTILLERY /WINERY

Price per Share $50.00

Duration of Investment 90 Days

Daily Profit per Share $0.98

Return on Expiration $53.50 per share

Overall Return Per Share $141.25 in 90 Days

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Name Servers:

ns1.koddos.com

ns2.koddos.com

Creation date: 31 Oct 2012 22:12:00

Expiration date: 31 Oct 2015 14:12:00

JOIN HERE ==>

This site now too have ran complete a day already but still don't have good info from monitors and too have had some monitors in bad status but I'm not surprise with their status because site is using earning ways to be buy share therefore it will be difficult to attract investors and same site, they too don't promote many in monitors, I think that this site too is same

i cannot say anything for this site because i see this site first time so i will not make any fake explanation from my own point of view so i decided to take some information first then i will come here to share my own views about this site which are real and not fake.

i think the admin of the program should be able to sustain the daily return this program is offering investors, i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,though investors need to wait and see worth hyip monitors has to say about the program before investing with the program but i think the program is sustainable.

well the site contain all those good features which a trusted site have to be add.they have very sustainable rate of profit in it.stats are missing in it so i think they need to display statistics on the homepage because it can help admin to attract more investors toward it.

This is not a hyip program,it is more of a revenue sharing program,the roi offered happens to fall on the low side and this would definitely make the program to last,i doubt if it can gain attention from monitors 'cos the roi is just too low,assuming it is a full hyip program,so many monitors would be interested in the program

In the site the admin have mention in the site saying that the site is having ssl and 24/7 support but that is not the truth and the site do not have any ssl and the support is worst there are never online and all the payments are sent via mail and you will be manually getting the email to your inbox . any ways the roi is bit high for me .

• 2 months later...
I am not admin : Plans : FLOUR PRODUCTION COMPANY Price per Share $5.00 Duration of Investment 50 Days Daily Profit per Share $0.09 Return on Expiration $5.30 per share Overall Return Per Share $9.55 in 50 Days COSMETICS PRODUCTION COMPANY Price per Share $10.00 Duration of Investment 60 Days Daily Profit per Share $0.19 Return on Expiration $10.50 per share Overall Return Per Share $21.60 in 60 Days WOOD PRODUCTION & PROCESSING COMPANY Price per Share $20.00 Duration of Investment 75 Days Daily Profit per Share $0.38 Return on Expiration $21.00 per share Overall Return Per Share $49.50 in 75 Days DISTILLERY /WINERY Price per Share $50.00 Duration of Investment 90 Days Daily Profit per Share $0.98 Return on Expiration $53.50 per share Overall Return Per Share $141.25 in 90 Days Accept : LR\PM Ref.Comission : 5% WHOIS : JOIN HERE ==>

I want to add another plan, because I know there are 9 plan

FILLING STATION & MINI MART

Price per Share

$5.00

Duration of Investment

40 Days

Daily Profit per Share

$0.125

Return on Expiration

$5.375 per share

Overall Return Per Share

$10.375 in 40 Days

TEXTILE MILL

Price per Share

$3.00

Duration of Investment

39 Days

Daily Profit per Share

$0.075

Return on Expiration

$3.210 per share

Overall Return Per Share

$6.135 in 39 Days

SCREWS & NAILS PRODUCTION FIRM

Price per Share

$4.00

Duration of Investment

40 Days

Daily Profit per Share

$0.100

Return on Expiration

$4.280 per share

Overall Return Per Share

$8.280 in 40 Days

TOILET PAPER PRODUCTION COMPANY

Price per Share

$7.00

Duration of Investment

36 Days

Daily Profit per Share

$0.182

Return on Expiration

$7.420 per share

Overall Return Per Share

$13.972 in 36 Days

CHOCOLATE PRODUCTION FIRM

Price per Share

$4.00

Duration of Investment

35 Days

Daily Profit per Share

$0.100

Return on Expiration

$4.240 per share

Overall Return Per Share

$7.740 in 35 Days

payment proof

90049109.png

join

• 2 weeks later...

@rexway, you should not join this site because my payment 2 requests still pending and there was news this site has become a scam site, I was very disappointed with the state capital site now because I have not been back, and they have made ​​away with my money.