Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit-dupler - Profit-dupler.tk

xetang

WELCOME TO OUR SITE

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other hyips we are the most reliable investment club.

We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and long time experience. We are experienced traders working online for years in various trading markets.

We recommand all visitors to become an investor but we advise a short investigation regarding our program before joining our great program.

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Accept: LR, PM

Click Here To Join

i am already the member of this site but its not paid me in time so for this basic reason i leave this site and decided to not perform any more action for the join of this site may be i will see some loss and waste my time by join again this site.

i think this program is running on a free domain and for a members claiming to be a member on the program,them i guess i can only which him best of luck with the program,i doubt if the program will even last 5 days online with paying status,programs with free domain like this are just to scam investors,it best to just ignore this program.

well there is no problem with the plans and the script used by it. minimum to invest money here is too much but still no member invested money here.i think it may be because of free .tk domain used by it.the result will be different if there placed a .com domain in its place of .tk.

This program is using a free domain name and that alone portrays that the admin is not capable of paying members 'cos if he is,he wouldn't have made use of this free domain site,anyways i guess investors should be wise enough to recognise this free site and they shouldn't invest a cent into this program

Firstly we should never invest in a websites who have a free hosting , cheap or free script and finally the free domain and here this site having all the 3 . And once have a loon on the site monitors and the site is listed as problem from most of the monitors so i suggest this thread should be moved to the scam list .