Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oregonwealth - Oregonwealth.com

xetang

Hello and welcome to OregonWealth. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with OregonWealth, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal

Investment Plans:

Plan 1 - 1 0.80% Daily Period: 90 days Min: $10

Plan 2 - 1 1.00% Daily Period: 150 days Min: $30

Plan 3 - 1 1.20% Daily Period: 300 days Min: $100

Security Options:

Dedicated Server

DDOS Protection

SSL connection

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join here: https://oregonwealth.com/?ref=zozo278

The monitors are rating sine more than 3 days but still there is not even a single monitor have showing the status as paying all of them are with the waiting status so this is a sign to stop and i think its better to have a look on the program only after they change the status from waiting to paying .

What we can see here, the data given by this HYIP here, is hesitating here. Because in 5 days launching this HYIP can collect money as much as $550,000 It is almost impossible here and it seems to be manipulated by the Admin from using the Control Panel in the HYIP website

well 500k+ dollar already invested by the people in this hyip in the period of 5 days only.i cant believe on it.i have checked its investors stats and find that 80% of amount invested by only 4 members.can you think its possible for any person to invest:::

top investors

bradford Jan-4-2013 01:16:16 AM $250,000.00

bruno Jan-4-2013 02:20:11 AM $100,000.00

Really, this site too have began not long and too only begin to promote in AHM today therefore we will be difficult to define anything about them when site running not long, their plans are too are very long therefore I too think that admin should try to promote more in monitors so that site can attract more investors to invest with this site

@luke1,I don't think that the stats are manipulated by the admin,this program is worth to get such huge funds cos the admin has added all the security measures to the site,you can see for your self that the site is fully secured,the script used for the program is so professional,the roi offered in all plans are so reasonable and sustainable,this program should be able to complete a round

Yes, it is correct, this is site have great script with enough best supporting program, I hope that they can run good and pay out good at least round but to do this work, admin too should try to promote more in monitors because no of monitors approved for them at this time is too least and too don't have good status

this site is seems like the paid site and one of my friend here says that the site is legit and he is member of this site so i think that it is the great opportunity for me to take advantage and be a part of this site and start my own earning from today.

good to see the admin of this program add all the necessary security to this program as the program is a long term program,i think the next thing inhere is for the admin of this program is to be sincere with the term and plan being offered by this program,the daily return is very sustainable and reachable but i guess the program need to gain support from hyip investors and monitors before we invest.

Not i do not recommend the site because its almost more than 3 days still the monitors are with the waiting status and i think looks like admin is not paying the monitors so how can he pay the normal investors . now i think it may be an end to the site so lets wait and see for further updates of the site .

@chintu,can you post a link of those monitors that are listing it as WAITING,those monitors that you are talking about might not have invested in the program,well my internet connection is acting up now,i would have paste a link here and see that the program is paying,like i have said in my previous post,this program should be able to complete a round,if proper management is in place

I wouldn't be trusting such a program.i can't just imagine from such a program that have collected such a high deposit with such a low withdrawal.

Started Dec 31, 2012

Running days 6

Total accounts 6291

Active accounts 1726

Total deposited $ 556,074.00

Today deposited $ 0

Total withdraw $ 1,859.65"

Sincerely i advice guys to stay away.

Running days 7 Total accounts 6291 Active accounts 1726 Total deposited $ 561,084.00 Total withdraw

$ 184,105.35

How can we trust on this statics of the site and is it possible to get such a huge deposits to the site with in a short period of time and that to site do not have any monitors showing as paying so how can people trust and invest such a huge investments . and coming to the withdraw is there any real payment proofs of the site showing money in payment processors .