Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onepoll-www.onepoll.com

saocodonls95

Welcome to OnePoll,

the UK’s fastest growing online

market research company.

Register using our simple sign-up form and start earning cash right now.

Your views & opinions mean a lot to us.

We pay you serious cash, ranging from 10p to £1 a survey, and cash prizes for as much as £1,000. Other prizes include gift vouchers, spa treatments and electrical goods.

Sign-up today and earn an instant £2.50.

Panel members meeting certain demographic criterion (which varies for each survey) are invited to complete Paid-For Surveys where they can earn a fixed amount, typically from

10p to £1 per survey.

Each time you complete a Paid-For Survey, your OnePoll account will be credited with the relevant amount. Upon reaching £40, we will ask for you bank account details so that we can send your earnings directly to you using BACS. If you prefer, we can send you a cheque.

http://www.onepoll.com/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree with you that one poll is a very brilliant survey site but you see I am from Pakistan and have joined one poll but I think that the website mainly offers survey for countries like USA and Canada as I only got 1 survey from it after few weeks, so I guess it is a good site for people living outside Asia.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well this is a good site of taking part it but my experience over here was not long because I only got notification from them barely nce or if lucky twice a month about a survey being available so I left this survey site because I knew it would take many months for reaching the payout request here.

• 2 months later...

One poll is a good survey site that somebody can participate in. You will be able to get more and more sirvey in this one if you are from United Kingdom because when I used to be there, most of their surveys are for the people that are in the united kingdom and not for those of them that are outside UK.