Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Socratic Forum -socraticforum.com

saocodonls95

• 2 months later...

2 serveys in 6 months, it is too long . i give some infomation to save your time with notice

Socratic Forum members participate in state-of-the-art Web-based surveys about the hottest new technologies and software, e-commerce innovations, business-to-business products and services, and forces driving the global economy. Survey participation is always 100% voluntary, and all information provided to us remains confidential.

In exchange, we reward our members by offering access to new information and/or opportunities to receive cash, online gift certificates, and other rewards.

• 3 weeks later...

god survey site but since it's dedicated to technologies you can only participate if you have a good knowledge or an it guy althoguh the compensation is not monetary still we can use the gift certificates to purchase from the very popular market which is the amazon ,I have not registered because it's not my cup of tea

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When i hear about survey job i got confused. Because i have tried 20 survey but i have completed only 1. So i stay far away from survey job.

They might let you join their survey, but don't let you complete them. And they just give you 1 survey as a bonus. Sorry, but it's not sarcasm. It happened to me too. So now i stopped join the survey panels.

https://www.surveypolice.com/socratic-forum

Not much details can be retrieve from the above link. Anyway for this survey website how does it work ? Does it target international members as well or just US/Canada/UK members ? If it doesn't target international members then there is no point for us joining. I also won't want to waste my time as well

• 4 weeks later...