Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cfbforex - cfbforex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CFB-FOREX is a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public. You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friend’s entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world. CFB-FOREXwas a well built investment portal which provides a secured, safe and 100% guaranteed investment environment to all people over the world. With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear Therefore, We are different from others investment company because we are very serious about our services and customer satisfaction.

Plan:

Plan 1

200% In 100 days

Daily profit: 1%

Amount of investment: $100 - $1,00,000

Investment period: 100 Working days

Total return : 200%

Plan 2

10% Every month

Monthly profit: 10%

Amount of investment: $100 - $1,00,000

Principal: Included

Plan 3

0.5% DAILY

Daily profit: 0.5%

Amount of investment: $10 - $1,00,000

Principal: Included

Accepts Liberty Reserve and Bank Wire

Join Cfbforex here

The RoI offered by this HYIP for Plan 3 is too low. Plan 3 here is the Investment Plan with the lowest minimum to invest, $10 only. But, the daily RoI is only 0.5% daily and even the principal money is included already. Well, we have to count how long we will reach BEP in this way here

Seriously,I would say that this program is useless,how can the principal be included in the daily roi when the roi is so low,0.5% is low as a roi and the principal is now included in it,I doubt if any investor would invest in this program,cos no investor would want to risk his/her funds on this little roi

To be frank the roi the admin is offering is quite good and encouraging to most of the investors and the it is quite reasonable for most of the investors to invest and at the same time for the admin also to pay the investors . i think this program will be good and popular if the admin really pay them on time .

To be frank the roi the admin is offering is quite good and encouraging to most of the investors and the it is quite reasonable for most of the investors to invest and at the same time for the admin also to pay the investors . i think this program will be good and popular if the admin really pay them on time .

i totally disagree with you at the point that their plans are encouraging.first two plans are out of range with only 10% profit every month and the third plan which is affordable for us has no duration which means only 5c daily for 10$ investment.200 trading days will complete our investment amount.i dont know what encouraging thing you find in it.

About all their plans, I think that it is good but I'm not sure that admin can attract small investors with his plan because with $10 min, investors will earning with rate very low here with only 0.5% per day, it is not reasonable even it have principal because my other same sites have better plans and more benefit in all, sure investors will not select this program if admin don't try to promote many in monitors

i will go to join this aswm site because the site has many payment proofs and the record of this site are present in different forum so i will also go for the membership of this site and i believe that i will make some dollars if i will join this site and become registered.

i see this program as a tricky program and i dont think i can trust this program, i have the feeling this program is only gonna scam any hyip investors that try to invest with this program and i think one need to be careful with the admin of this program.though doubt if the program will gain support from hyip monitors,i guess this program need to be ignore.

To be frank all of the investment program will be tricky :P because no one will start a business if they don't have any income or profit from that business . And to be frank we know that a investment site will be turning into scam for sure but still we invest with a hope that we get paid there but its all depend on our believe and thinking .

Disregard the little roi that the program is offering in the 3rd plan,this program would never complete a round 'cos so many investors and monitors would not invest in such a program that offers this type of a low roi that the principal is included,seriously,since i have known HYIPs,i have never come accross a program like this before,it is just too different

I am still waiting for some monitors to list the program and rate the site because the roi they are offering is very good and very attracted by most of the investors so if the monitors give some good rating to the site there might be some people who can join the site with out any problem . the admin made the investment plans very sustainable .