Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

There's a lot broker out side, with positive and negative side, before we invest our money we have to know more about the broker where we want to invest our money, share your experience with your broker and give more advice for the other trader to choose the right broker.

So, which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

If we want to trade on forex here, it is better for us as the investor here not to invest only in one broker company. It is better to devide our capital into 2 or 3 broker companies here. Because in this way, we will feel better and safer here. Also, we will be able to see if there is different in running price

• 4 weeks later...

I trust InstaForex to invest my money in forex. But until now, i just use posting bonus to trade with this broker. biggrin.png

If there's thing to be used to start trading without deposit, why we don't use it?

So far, i never found problem with this broker.

If we want to trade on forex here, it is better for us as the investor here not to invest only in one broker company. It is better to devide our capital into 2 or 3 broker companies here. Because in this way, we will feel better and safer here. Also, we will be able to see if there is different in running price

i want to know where do you trade your money? have you ever try other brokers? i know that diversify our capital is good too but i think for some trader i mean the new one, they can choose some forex broker which have good reputation like instaforex or FBS, i know you come from indonesia, right? you can choose FBS